“Our vision is for Britvic to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world.” Britvic is one of the leading branded soft drinks businesses in Europe. The company leverages its own leading brand portfolio including Teisseire, Britvic Mixers, London Essence Company, Robinsons, Tango, Drench, J2O and Fruit Shoot as well as PepsiCo brands such as Pepsi, 7UP and Mountain Dew which Britvic produces and sells in Great Britain.
With positive growth recorded, we’re going from strength-to-strength here at Britvic… and we’re expanding internationally. With a portfolio of global household name brands such as Robinsons, Pepsi, Fruit Shoot, Teisseire and Ballygowan – we’re also working hard to develop fresh & innovative new products that will help us to grow in the future. Right now, we’re on a journey to become the most dynamic, creative & admired soft drinks company in the world and we’re always searching for new ways to refresh, hydrate and entertain in both current and new international markets.
Britvic operates outside of its core business units of UK, France and Ireland, through Britvic International. Britvic International is growing its reach into other territories through licensing and franchising agreements, and is responsible for the export business to over 90 countries around the world. Today Britvic International has over 100 people working on realizing its international ambitions. As well as dedicated resource in GB, Britvic International has people in Ireland, the USA, India, Singapore and in European markets, to support local expertise to utilise specific knowledge and understanding of the markets. At the moment we are looking for:
JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER RETAIL
For the sales team of the Britvic Benelux organization located in Amsterdam we are looking for an energetic and entrepreneurial Junior Account Manager. In this role you will assist the Sales Managers with managing the assigned retail customers as well as taking up direct responsibility for a small number of retail customers. You will connect directly with our sales partners to understand their processes and align ours to ensure we better control our administrative processes. You will initiate, analyze and improve promotional activities with our partners and will translate this knowledge into growing our brands even faster. Full focus on better forecasting together with our Supply Chain colleagues to ensure accuracy goes up and write off risks and stock holding decreases. You will directly manage customers yourself, building in-depth partnerships, growing the market coverage of our brands at all times.
- Coordinate invoicing stream from Benelux customers to our Britvic shared service centre;
- Manage and improve sales forecast systems (Siebel, JBP’s) for assigned retail customers;
- Act as the local commercial contact in case of customer questions, follow up, disputes;
- Manage retail accounts direct, establishing solid partnerships and brand/ category growth.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Education level: Bachelor or Master;
- Clear interest and energy to get involved in the world of retail;
- Fluent Dutch and English.
- Analytical, able to process vast amounts of data, translate this data into insights and execute the learnings into the retail market;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- You have project management skills;
- Existing knowledge and experience with account management and more specifically with financial administration and forecasting is desirable.