Since many years Duracell has been the undisputed #1 personal power brand in the BENELUX and one of the strongest iconic FMCG brands available. In 2014, Berkshire Hathaway (BH) acquired Duracell worldwide. In the BENELUX Duracell operates as a stand-alone business, located in the inspiring Olympic stadium in Amsterdam. BH is a multinational conglomerate holding company that owns and operates businesses in inter alia FMCG parties, such as Coca-Cola, Mars Inc. and Kraft. One of BH key values is long term focus. This renewed focus means heavy investing in the Brand, the company and its employees as well as investing in untapped groundbreaking personal power innovations that will reshape energy consumptions and impact lives worldwide.
Duracell team in the BENELUX is one of the fastest growing segments within Duracell and at the moment Duracell is looking for a:
JUNIOR KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
As a Junior Key Account Manager you will be in charge of the administrative and some operational sales tasks that support the business at our customers. He/she is a key contact for the customers in the daily operations. You will report to Jorgo Lialiangas, the Commercial Strategy & Brand Leader.
- Key contact for customers in daily operations;
- Keep track of daily shipments and discuss forecast with KAM;
- Manage customer specific documentation;
- Provide customer with relevant Promo info agreed between KAM/Customer;
- Create action forms in consultation with KAM;
- Align promotion internally by being a link between Promo calendar, KAM, Marketing Team, Supply Chain;
- Update Promo Forecast Tool and align with Supply Chain;
- Coordinate and Organize SBD material;
- Process customer invoices following the correct approval process;
- Coordinate Smartspotter.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Academic degree, preferable in Administration, Communication or equivalent;
- Customer relation and/or Sales experience within an internship;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, good command of French is a plus.
- Teamplayer, result driven, and a good communicator;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellence in time management and handling multiple tasks at the same time;
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.