All over the world, from Malmö to Barcelona, Amsterdam, Beijing and New York to London, people’s consumption habits and diets are evolving to be more plant-based. Oatly is continuing to establish its presence worldwide and is intent on being part of the discussion on the long-term future of the food and beverage industry.
Our sole purpose as a company is to make it easy for people to turn what they eat and drink into personal moments of healthy joy without recklessly taxing the planet’s resources in the process.
Oatly was founded back in the 1990s and is based on Swedish research from Lund University. The company’s patented enzyme technology copies nature’s own process and turns fibre rich oats into nutritional liquid food that is perfectly designed for humans. Oatly is the #1 oat based dairy alternative producer in the world with products spanning multiple categories. They understand it’s all about execution and being world class, they have a solid track record on delivering this and exciting innovation to continue to stay ahead.
Oatly has been a small Swedish company and a popular Swedish brand with a large international fan base for decades. Currently, the Oatly brand is available in more than 20 countries throughout Europe and Asia. Oatly is therefore looking for a:
The HR partner will be responsible for making Oatly Netherlands even more awesome by creating, implementing and leading the HR strategy in the factory of Oatly in Vlissingen. The role will have a both strategic and operational focus. As HR partner you will support the production site in Vlissingen where there is a majority of blue collar employees and you will work closely with the site manager. You will also support the office in Amsterdam where the marketing and sales teams are located.
Oatly requires someone who can get stuck into the day-to-day operations as well as being able to look forward and work with the site manager to create and deliver a compelling HR vision and strategy. Health and wellbeing, sustainability and trust at our core values and a fantastic individual to help bring those to the forefront.
- You will work with the site manager to create and implement an HR strategy in line with the wide business strategy;
- Create a plan that helps colleagues continually improve and develop their skill sets;
- Help with the objective setting process, effectively engaging and supporting the team with these;
- Set the compensation & benefit structure and strategy;
- Lead on a recruitment process;
- Facilitate the organisation to understand and deliver against their objectives;
- Review, recommend and implement Dutch team policies;
- Help in the development of the culture, creating a plan to constantly improve employee engagement;
- Oversee all general HR issues and administration.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor or academic degree;
- Several years of experience of working in a generalist HR role and from FMCG (or manufacturing);
- Proven experience recruiting top talent;
- Fluently in Dutch and English.
- You are collaborative, energetic, flexible, humble, dedicated, supportive, reliable, positive and trustworthy;
- Knowledge in helping to successfully lead, manage and develop a HR plan within a high growth, value led business;
- Experience of building and maintaining excellent relationships with all staff, from entry level to senior management;
- Have worked in the field of Compensation & Benefit;
- Thrive in a job that doesn’t include a traditional workplace structure;
- A self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up;
- You are generally an awesome person to hang out with.