Lindt & Sprüngli is recognized as a leader in the market for premium quality chocolate, offering a large selection of products in more than 120 countries around the world. During almost 175 years of Lindt & Sprüngli’s existence, it has become known as one of the most innovative and creative companies worldwide making premium chocolate.
Today, quality chocolate products by Lindt & Sprüngli are made at 12 own production sites in Europe and the USA. They are distributed by 25 subsidiary companies and branch offices, in more than 460 own stores, and via a comprehensive network of more than 100 independent distributors around the globe. With over 14,500 employees, the Lindt & Sprüngli Group reported sales worth CHF 4.3 billion in 2018. As part of Lindt’s long-term regional expansion strategy, Lindt opened its newest subsidiary in the Netherlands in February 2019. There is a focus on developing the brand awareness and brand preference in the Netherlands in a rapid way to achieve the ambitious growth targets. To accomplish this, Lindt Netherlands is currently looking for a:
The Brand Manager is responsible for defining and executing the local marketing strategy of Lindt Netherlands. You act as an owner of the brand and knows exactly what the purchase drivers and barriers are to win the heart of the consumers. By working closely together with a multi-disciplinary team you manage to grow the mental and physical availability of Lindt in an effective and profitable way. As Brand Manager you will be reporting to René Edelenbosch, the Marketing Director of Lindt Netherlands.
- Define and execute the marketing strategies based on the priorities of the business;
- Deliver the market shares and penetration targets and actively work on plans to fuel the growth or close the gaps;
- Launch NPD’s and commercial innovations and track their performance;
- Have an in-depth understanding of who our consumers are and how we can grow the user base by analyzing trends and conducting market research;
- Monitor the competitive activity in the market;
- Lead the local adaptations of global product campaigns;
- Deliver structural reporting on your business performance and budget management;
- Define and optimize the media planning and strategy;
- Develop content and materials for media, PR and in-store;
- Launch the new website and social media channels for Lindt Netherlands and keep everything up to date;
- Ensure best-in-class execution of every touchpoint with our consumers in line with the brand guidelines;
- Have a passion for winning and inspire others with your enthusiasm and drive.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree;
- Relevant work experience in Marketing (preferably in FMCG or retail);
- Affinity with digital marketing is a preference;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- A strong analytical capacity and being able to translate data into insights and present concrete recommendations;
- Act as an entrepreneur and have full ownership of your projects;
- Be innovative and pro-actively search for opportunities for growth;
- Being capable of managing different projects at the same time and work well under pressure;
- An excellent commercial understanding and being able to influence and convince others;
- You are ambitious and want to achieve the best outcomes.