For three generations, the d’Ornano family has created and managed companies in the luxury cosmetics sector. A visionary entrepreneur, Hubert d’Ornano launched Sisley in 1976 with an innovative intuition: take advantage of technological progress to make use of the best that plants and essential oils have to offer in beauty products. At his side since the company began, his wife Isabelle d’Ornano has been particularly involved in creating products and building the brand image. Two of their children, Philippe and Christine d’Ornano, have been working with them for over twenty years to develop the company. Under their impetus and thanks to the teams working at Sisley, over nearly four decades the company has become one of the most prestigious brands in the world of selective cosmetics.
The Sisley brand is present on 5 continents, in more than 100 countries and 31 distributions subsidiaries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and the Middle East. 85% of the company’s sales are for export and it is one of the fastest growing companies in the sector. By choosing Sisley, employees opt for a family company, a French company, and one with a strong international reach. They also choose a brand that has particularly high standards for quality and innovation. They are proud to have worldwide around 4.500 employees, 100 different nationalities.
We are currently looking for a:
(SENIOR) TRADE & PRODUCT MANAGER
In the marketing department, in collaboration with the Marketing & Trade Manager, your role will be to maximize Sisley sales, increase its market shares and improve image of the brand on the Dutch market by optimizing allocated resources (in line with budget and international guidelines).
- Develop and implement on and offline trade plan for each retailer;
In this position you set up the annual trade plan with the Marketing Manager and for each launch / trade action you build and locally adapt 360* plans (theme, support, tools…) You have to create POS, online, CRM visibility tools and ensure qualitative execution in line with budget. Development of communication tools for the sales team and POS. Follow and analyze sell-out results (during & after trade activation), make a summary of key facts and P&L evaluation, so you’re not afraid to dive into numbers. Also you have to evaluate existing and potential new e-retails based on brand e-retail guidelines an monitor existing unauthorized e-retailers, purchase & tracking of available Sisley products.
- Strongly contribute to the motivation of sales team;
You will manage retro-planning and “to do” list for each team / BCs meeting. “Breath” the new launch, create a buzz within the Dutch market and motivate the sales team. Analyze sell-out data, elaborate action plans and build-up the order form of novelties and update catalogue order forms.
- Follow-up of marketing expenses for each trade action;
As a (sr) trade marketeer and product manager you have to follow each expense, from the quotation till the imputation of the invoice. Monthly follow-up / checking of expenses with Marketing Manager and collaborate in the construction of marketing budget expenses.
- Responsible of monthly reports and analysis of sell-in and sell-out data;
In this role you will analyze sales data and retailers’ information and create plans to improve product line sales. Monthly analysis of e-retail KPIs and proposal of action plans + Monthly e-retail reporting (Flash report). You will create with the Marketing Manager the launch plan for each novelty for upcoming year. You have to create proposal of forecasts of products & tools (samples, testers, gwps…) follow-up of quotas ensuring market needs while maintaining the level of leftovers at a minimum.
- Activation of local Facebook Page;
Being a pioneer in the new world of online communication is a requirement. Planning, posting and boost of variable digital content (provided by Paris or developed locally). You are responsible for community management and customer service.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- HBO/WO level;
- Relevant working experience;
- Fluent in Dutch, good knowledge of English (and French is a pré)
- Good knowledge of the cosmetics and luxury world and their different brands;
- Excellent communicational, interpersonal and writing skills;
- Great organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and plan effectively;
- Excellent e-retail, e-commerce, digital and social media skills
- At ease with Public speaking and having storytelling skills
- Independent and know how to take initiative
- Organized, involved, rigorous, perseverant and enthusiastic
- Able to manage several projects simultaneously
- Team player
- Creative and a real aesthetic sensibility
- Affinity with retailers and consumer thinking
- Results / data / analytics oriented