At Britvic we are proud to make, market, and sell soft drinks that help millions of people around the world to enjoy life’s everyday moments. Britvic is a UK based Soft drinks company with global presence. Britvic Teisseire International, where this role resides, is responsible for the BeNeFraLux home market and the global expansion of Britvic owned brands including Teisseire, Mathieu Teisseire, London Essence, and Britvic Mixers. Britvic Teisseire International will be a critical driver of growth for Britvic to achieve its ambition of joining the FTSE 100 index on the London Stock Exchange.
Today Britvic Teisseire International generates around £240m in annual revenues and our ambition is to grow significantly in profit and revenue contributing to Britvic’s Mission 2025. Strategic growth priorities are:
1) Grow global premium brands (Mathieu Teisseire and London Essence)
2) Grow core brands in Western Europe with improved margins
Currently we are looking for a:
SENIOR GLOBAL E-COMMERCE MANAGER
The Sr.Global E-Commerce manager leads the implementation of E-Commerce in Britvic Teisseire International. This role is a key role as it needs to step change the approach in Britvic Teisseire International. Key focus areas are defining the Britvic Teisseire International approach to E-Commerce, implementing the approach through sub-channels we sell directly to. Besides you will be responsible for driving the execution through our partners and to ensure availability of all materials for excellent execution.
In this position it is more than important for the E-Commerce Manager to partner with the Britvic Centre of Excellence. The E-commerce manager may need to coordinate work with the Trade Marketing Team to ensure delivery of BU level materials. Furthermore, the E-commerce manage will interact with the brand teams. Importantly, the E-commerce manager owns final execution and is P&L responsible for direct E-Commerce sales. You will manage one direct report and you’re Line Manager is the Director of Commercial Operations.
- Define the Britvic Teisseire International E-Commerce strategy (brands, platforms, subchannels);
- Maintain a clear workplan with clear delivery dates;
- Continuously sharpen the approach, ensure this is locked in the Annual Operating Plan (AOP);
- Drive Britvic Teisseire International owned E-commerce sales; End-to-End and P&L responsible;
- Drive implementation of the E-commerce strategy with distributors. Build an inspirational ready to implement approach. Support implementation (self or via trade marketing / commercial);
- Ensure best in class representation of our brands on all platforms. Build toolkits / artwork libraries to support this;
- Develop and implement promotional campaigns / online activities to grow sales;
- Develop and implement marketing activities on the platform (support/brand campaigns, how-to-videos etc.);
- Optimize the online product offer and develop “custom” product bundles (virtual/real mix-packs, bundle offers with e.g. spirits/glasses/recipes/garnish etc.);
- Analyse performance and drive insights-based improvements;
- Maintain the business to business (B2B) platform for delivery of content to distributors;
- Drive our website “strategy” – ensure relevant content and update processes are in place.
- Coordinate delivery of BU-level activities with the Trade Marketing Managers;
- Manage the E-Commerce Manager reporting into this role.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Education level Master;
- Experience in E-commerce, Online Marketing;
- Experience in FMCG, Experience in the drinks industry (non-alcoholic / alcoholic);
- Ability to travel, hold a valid passport (and visa if applicable) to do so.
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams (internal and external);
- Great communication skills (English; written and verbal) both internally and across the world;
- Proven track record to drive implementation with focus on execution;
- Ability to multi task and act & deliver at pace in fast paced and volatile business environment;
- Ability to build strong internal relationships and partnerships;
- Proven track record of influencing across functions;
- Appreciation of cultural differences and working across different international geographies;
- Experience of working with International markets is a strong advantage;
- Experience with retail and on-trade;
- Eye for detail, especially when it comes to delivering quality on content and look and feel;
- Experience working on prestige brands is preferred;
- Up to date with latest trends and best practices in the drinks industry;
- Be willing to challenge the norms both internally and externally to drive performance.