GamePoint is one of the world’s largest social game developing companies, based in the Netherlands. Every month we welcome around 1,000,000 unique players on Web, Facebook and Mobile from all over the world with our synchronous Bingo, Social Casino, Card and Board games. Some of our games are among the top 100 best earning games in the world. Due to the unique social features, users play an average of 120 minutes per day within our games. Our current top games are GamePoint Bingo, RoyalDice, GamePoint Casino and CardParty. GamePoint is committed to entertain and support a live global audience, building long term relationships with all of our players on a daily basis. Our dedication to localized community management and support is second to none.
Operating from The Hague and Kiev, we cultivate brilliant talented team members and we only hire the best from around the globe to complement our growing teams. Since our founding in 1998, we’ve been building a company where we take risks and dream big. We currently have 160 international team members embracing a common vision for quality experiences and all have a passion for gaming. And together, we bring fun and entertainment to our millions of players across the globe!
We are looking for a:
In this role you will be part of the Sales team within Gamepoint, supporting (in-game) sales promotions and events within a global environment. You will strive for an optimal conversion by initiating and executing campaigns that target the right players at the right time in the right places with the most relevant offer. Planning and scheduling all the different sales campaigns correctly and timely will be among your main responsibilities. You are advising and defining on the most optimal price points to ensure our maximum results. We are expecting that you work well-organized and understand that planning is key for a flawless execution. You take shared responsibility for the In-Game revenue streams (per game, or per Geo) and will be reporting to the Sales (Monetization) Manager.
- Execute sales plan flawlessly, scheduling all promotions;
- Monitor and manage sales events and promotional campaigns on a daily base;
- Analyzing campaigns and web analytics data to continuously improve campaigns;
- Work closely with the data analytics team to determine value of efforts and optimization;
- Take the lead in creating new campaign concepts and support the team with new strategies to convert engaged players into happy payers;
- Keep track of hard KPIs and soft KPIs to analyze the in-game trend of payers;
- Owning projects such as marketing tool improvement and proactively support defining new innovations for monetization tools;
- Working in close cooperation with our design team to ensure that our sales events stand out, and cannot be missed by our crowd.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- HBO or University degree in Game Technology, Marketing, Economics or Business Administration;
- Revenue growth experience preferably, in the Gaming, Entertainment or digital Service Industry;
- Fluency in English (speaking & writing);
- You have international experience and, as such, you recognize the differences between markets and cultures and respond to that effectively.
- You have a great affinity with (mobile) games, and the gaming industry;
- Strong multi-tasking skills and comfortable to work with tight deadlines;
- Take a solid, fact-based approach with strong creative drive for innovation;
- You have excellent verbal & non-verbal social communication, and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical skills, you understand how to address trends and correlations;
- Commercial attitude with a healthy ‘sales’ drive;
- You have solid computer and are tech-sevy.