As a part of the Japanese Kao Corporation, we are one of the world-leading manufacturers of beauty care products. Founded in Japan in 1887 with a mission to enrich people’s lives, Kao’s commitment to deliver high quality products that make life beautiful has continued for over 130 years. In Europe, our brand portfolio ranges from high-quality face cleansing-care brand Bioré, to established and successful hair care brands Goldwell, KMS, Guhl and John Frieda, and to the London luxury personal care and cosmetics brand Molton Brown.
For our Mass Division (John Frieda, Guhl, Biore) in Amersfoort we are looking for a passionate, collaborative self-starter to join the marketing team and help drive the brands forward as a Digital Brand Manager.
Therefore, for our Marketing team we are looking for an:
DIGITAL BRAND MANAGER
As an digital brand manager, you are responsible for developing & managing digital communication concepts and brand communities that improve the online presence within the Benelux region. You will have the chance to play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring consumer data.
Digital communication concepts
- Creating and owning the consumer digital vision and strategy for all Dutch mass brands through strong collaboration with the Product Managers.
Maintaining contact with media agencies & influencers
- Agency management, ensuring media agencies are clearly briefed and deliver all requirements on time and within budget;
- Develop and manage the influencer campaigns for Guhl, John Frieda and Biore.
Social media/Community Management
- Answering all online consumer enquiries in a highly professional timely manner and in the brand voice, to ensure ‘premium beauty’ service.
- Be up to date on the latest social media trends, tools and activities;
- Be the go-to person with regard to social media trends;
- Leading the digital agenda forward, upskilling mass business, liaising with wider Kao counterparts (Molton Brown & Salon Business) to learn and share best practices;
- Aligning with e-commerce strategies to ensure a joined up digital strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience with focus on Digital Marketing;
- Proven track record in developing, implementing, managing and tracking Online Communities;
- Knowledge of social media trends and tools;
- Beauty and lifestyle affinity is a preference;
- Creative Thinking and problem solving orientation;
- Must speak and write English business fluently, Dutch language (oral and written) is a must.