“Our vision is for Britvic to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world.” Britvic is one of the leading branded soft drinks businesses in Europe. The company leverages its own leading brand portfolio including Teisseire, Britvic Mixers, London Essence Company, Robinsons, Tango, Drench, J2O and Fruit Shoot as well as PepsiCo brands such as Pepsi, 7UP and Mountain Dew which Britvic produces and sells in Great Britain.
With positive growth recorded, we’re going from strength-to-strength here at Britvic… and we’re expanding internationally. With a portfolio of global household name brands such as Robinsons, Pepsi, Fruit Shoot, Teisseire and Ballygowan – we’re also working hard to develop fresh & innovative new products that will help us to grow in the future. Right now, we’re on a journey to become the most dynamic, creative & admired soft drinks company in the world and we’re always searching for new ways to refresh, hydrate and entertain in both current and new international markets.
Britvic operates outside of its core business units of UK, France and Ireland, through Britvic International. Britvic International is growing its reach into other territories through licensing and franchising agreements, and is responsible for the export business to over 90 countries around the world. Today Britvic International has over 100 people working on realizing its international ambitions. As well as dedicated resource in GB, Britvic International has people in Ireland, the USA, India, Singapore and in European markets, to support local expertise to utilise specific knowledge and understanding of the markets. At the moment we are looking for:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
For the sales team of the Britvic Benelux organization located in Amsterdam we are looking for an energetic and entrepreneurial Key Account Manager. This role is created to support the current Sales Manager who is now responsible for too many clients. You will individually be responsible for accounts within the retail and online field. You can think of clients like Superunie-members, Picnic, bol.com, ah.nl etc. Of course with the guidance and knowledge of the Sales Manager, who is very experienced. You’ll have entrepreneurial flair to drive the business forward, act with pace and will play a key role in ensuring we achieve our ambitious growth targets. The key focus will lie on building new distribution & activate our Teisseire range in the HOME Channel. At all times you’ll be supported by the broader international team. In this role you will report to Martijn Rikken, head of Benelux.
- Manage and develop retail customers in the Netherlands;
- Unlock opportunities to broaden our portfolio and source new business with existing customers & new customers;
- Lead and develop the online sales channel;
- Responsible for the outlet activation of our brands in the assigned retail customers;
- Showcase solid account management thereby strengthening our connection with these customers by creating and agreeing Joint Business Plans.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Education level: Bachelor or Master;
- Multi-channel background (Retail & OOH) preferred but retail experience is essential;
- Fluent Dutch and English.
- A strong command of P&L and exposure to joint business planning is essential;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- You have excellent presentation skills;
- Some category management skills are desirable;
- Exposure to communicating at senior level is desirable.