The sole purpose of Oatly is to make it easy for people to turn what they eat and drink into personal moments of healthy joy without recklessly taxing the planet’s resources in the process. Sustainability, nutritional health and trust are at the heart of what they do. Oatly is all about execution and being world class. Oatly is the #1 oat based dairy alternative producer in the world, with products spanning across multiple categories. In addition, they constantly innovate to continue to stay ahead.
Oatly has been a small Swedish company and a popular Swedish brand with a large international fan base for decades. Currently, the Oatly brand is available in more than 20 countries throughout Europe and Asia. Oatly is therefore looking for a:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
The main responsibility of the Key Account Manager is to initiate, develop and maintain relationships with key customers in a sustainable way. You will have the opportunity to develop Oatly’s business within the Dutch retail channels. In this role you will report directly to the Sales Manager Benelux, Anne-Fleur Jansen.
- Partly responsible for all sales in the region for retail;
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with our customers (Superunie);
- Responsible for developing retail plans for new and existing accounts;
- Category management and development plans with our main customers;
- Analyze our and the competitor’s sales development;
- Be a part of the product development team and responsible for product launches in the market;
- Responsible for the customers P&L’s;
- Work in conjunction with Marketing Department to assist with the planning and execution of creative, local events that increase the presence and visibility of all brands within the target market;
- Look for opportunities to expand brand visibility via special events within the local market;
- Act as a brand ambassador;
- Support the Swedish organization when needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- An academic degree;
- Several years of experience of sales in the food industry;
- Extensive experience and track record as a (K)AM manager on the Dutch market.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with retailers and other customers;
- A documented strong negotiator;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Strategic ability and planning skills;
- You believe in Oatly’s mission and their role in advancing those goals – building a company committed to sustainability, superior nutritional health, and trust.