Tony’s Chocolonely was founded in 2005 by journalists who discovered that chocolate manufacturers use cocoa beans from forced child labor and slave work from farms in Ghana & Ivory Coast.
Tony’s Chocolonely wants to make all chocolate 100% slave free. Not just Tony’s chocolate, but all chocolate worldwide.
Not exactly the average company. Tony’s wants to create awareness of the choco industry inequality, and set the example that chocolate can and should be made differently.
Currently we are looking for the sales department for a:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
As Tony’s Chocolonely Key Account Manager (OOH) your main goal is to achieve Tony’s OOH sales targets in order to inspire other chocolate companies to follow our example. You join the sales team mission of making us a strong and relevant brand, focusing on wholesalers and Dutch market customers.
Selling is your second nature and you are a pro in negotiating. You use these unique skills not only to grow Tony’s in existing outlets, but also to activate new ones. You know how to handle market data, draw conclusions and strongly negotiate with our key accounts. You are part of the Sales team and report to Ewoud, our Sales Manager in Amsterdam.
Develop a strong relationship with the most important OOH players:
- Set priorities with current and new players, using your marker knowledge and thorough customer research;
- You develop a strong trade relationship with the most important wholesale and key account players in de the Dutch OOH market and sell Tony’s to achieve our ambition;
- You optimize distribution and drive typical Tony’s sales increasing activities at customers in close cooperation with trade marketing.
Take our commercial strategy up the next level:
- You discover consumer and account trends, look at segmentation, price sensitivities, competitor analyses and the different channels;
- You create your own but representative view on the Dutch chocolate OOH market and transform it into an ambitious, actionable plan;
- You make a realistic and accurate sales budget OOH that Sales NL can rely on.
Make our accounts sales process sweeter:
- Take care of sharp account forecasting, sales planning process, and you negotiate long-term cooperation agreements with key players;
- You actively monitor customers and act in a proactive way on eye-catching issues and market opportunities to raise our bar.
• You have about 6 years experience in the FMCG & OOH market
• You are fluent in English and Dutch.
• You are a pro in sales and you have experience with wholesalers.
• You thrive in being around people, and you enjoy making new friends and contacts wherever you go!
• You are stress-resilient, have a positive attitude and are fun to work with 🙂
• You feel a clear connection with our core values: outspoken, willful, entrepreneurial & makes you smile.
• And lastly, you can make chocolate from anything and everything: maintain and support a can-do attitude, jump in wherever necessary, whenever necessary.