We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands is sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
The Coty values are: own it, drive it; live beauty, breathe beauty; think like a start-up; be brave and go beyond and win for the team. The last few years Coty has grown significantly. To keep growing in the future, we want to employ the best people. Therefore, we are looking for a:
JUNIOR MERCHANDISING MANAGER COLOR
We’re looking for a Junior Merchandising Manager Color to join our Marketing team. This is a role for candidates with a structured way of working, and a hands-on mentality. You will be part of the Color Cosmetics Marketing team and report to Donna Soedarso (Marketing Manager Color Cosmetics Portfolio BNL) with a dotted line to the Merchandising Manager. In this role you will work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and you must be comfortable being in the middle of all the action. Also, you will help execute the perfect store and customer experience at key retailers in the Benelux.
- Ensuring our Color Cosmetics brands are visible instore in a way that complies with our brand guidelines;
- Developing and implementing new merchandising units;
- Updating our instore shelving on a bi-yearly basis to include new launches and coordinating our suppliers, retailers and internal stakeholders in the process;
- Optimizing instore shopping experience by adjusting planograms, visuals, and communication materials;
- Ensuring new launches get the right visibility in-store and are available on time;
- Staying up to date and debriefing the right stakeholders about the instore development of competitors;
- Developing a strong collaboration with the marketing-, sales-, logistics-, finance-, and global merchandising departments, and with suppliers and retailers
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A WO Master degree, ideally in the area of Marketing, Economics, or Business Administration;
- Advanced usage of Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint);
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Structured and organized way of working, meeting deadlines is a must;
- Project management skills, you must be able to manage multiple projects & priorities;
- Strong analytical skills, you must be comfortable working with numbers, you will be responsible for managing significant budgets;
- Strong collaboration skills with cross functional teams;
- Being at ease working in a dynamic environment in which realities can change overnight;
- Speaking/understanding the French language would be a plus;
- Team player, you have a natural way to move people from different teams towards the same goal;
- Basic knowledge of the Color Cosmetics market and the Drug Channel environment.