At Beiersdorf NV we are responsible for the marketing and sales results of international skin care brands such as Hansaplast, Eucerin, NIVEA, NIVEA Men and Labello. Located in Amsterdam, we employ approximately 100 driven and talented employees across Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance and HR. Together we work hard, with speed and passion, to realize our ambitious goals. Beiersdorf has defined E-commerce as a strategic growth area. Online Personal Care shopping is growing significantly at our online (pure) players and will grow even harder in the next few years. To maintain the pace of growth and to extend our partnerships with omni-channel players, we want to expand our E-commerce team. That’s why we are looking for an:
As an E-commerce Specialist, you will be part of driving the E-commerce strategy of a large omni-channel player. Additionally, you will get familiar with the ways of working within Beiersdorf via various Account Assistant tasks for one of the key categories for the same large omni-channel customer. You will operate within our Sales team and report to Anne-Loes Theeuwes, Sales Manager.
- Developing and managing an E-commerce partnership with the omni-channel player;
- Driving the E-business via fact based analyses with retailers’ sell out data on a weekly basis;
- Executing the online customer account plan to gain market share online and presence at the website against our competition;
- Developing and executing an online promotion/activation calendar;
- Understanding the retailers’ E-commerce P&L and manage the KPI’s (turnover/share/margin development), on an annual, medium and long term plan that ensures the delivery of brand-, category- and customer objectives;
- Together with the E-commerce team, E-category Manager and Account Managers, you will work on the online category strategy and shopper insights specifically for E-commerce;
- Generating shopper data sources and gaining insights to create the ideal online shopper journey;
- Ensuring a broadly-based positive business relationship across the customer;
- Processing and creating promotional offers for the customers;
- Gathering information from NPD’s and relaunches, briefing the customer and keeping our assortment up-to-date;
- Contributing to successful 360 activations by ensuring quality and in-time delivery of all VAS POS materials instore;
- Processing and controlling scan data received from our customers;
- Ensuring that invoicing from our customer side is accurate and correct;
- Keeping pricing systems up-to-date to avoid price differences.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree;
- Work experience in a relevant field (preferably in FMCG).
- You are analytical and accurate;
- You are a true team player and focused on relationship building;
- You have good knowledge of stakeholder management;
- You have a commercial mindset and a drive for results;
- You are entrepreneurial, courageous and innovative.