Looking back on nearly 140 years of success, Henkel’s vision is to become a global leader in brands and technologies. Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial sector today and is well known for brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. The company is organized into three globally operating business units: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. The Dax-30 company is headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany, and proud of its about 50,000 employees from more than 120 nations worldwide. Henkel is globally active and has as strong presence in emerging markets.
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care division – trusted by generations of families- holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding.To maintain the trusted quality (and leading market position) it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion, embrace change and who accelerate when given great amounts of responsibility. What do you strive for?
For Henkel’s Laundry & Home Care division (famous for the brands Persil, Purex and Witte Reus), we are currently looking for a:
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
In this position you will have individual responsibility for a number of large accounts. You will have the chance to develop your account management skills in a highly dynamic environment. You will report to the Group Account Manager, Drazen Petrovic.
- E-commerce position within the Trade Marketing team of the fastest grower within the Laundry & Home Care market;
- Be responsible for bringing the e-commerce business in our categories to the next level, including account management of several e-commerce clients;
- Be the point of contact on all e-commerce related topics in- and externally;
- Build and implement strategic plans in the area of online assortment, pricing and promotion based on the latest e-category and marketing insights;
- Analyze brand, client and market data and process this data into useful information and arguments;
- Close cooperation with other departments including Marketing, Key Account Management, Trade Marketing and Supply Chain.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Academic degree;
- Relevant working experience in sales and/or e-commerce.
- Analytical and creative;
- Persistent and result driven;
- Teamplayer with good communication skills;
- Good in building relationships with in- and external stakeholders;
- Strong personality with the ability to convert ideas into concrete actions and results;
- Excellent communication skills. Good at starting and maintaining business contacts;
- Mentality of a winner!