Ghd is a professional hair styling company based worldwide. ghd is a young company that has achieved great things so far by creating a best in class styler range that is loved by stylists and consumers alike. Ghd remains fiercely ambitious, with big growth plans, exciting new innovation in the pipeline and geographic expansion. Ghd prides their selves on remaining true to their founding ethos – the spirit of transformation – and have established a position at the forefront of the competitive fashion styling sector, Ghd is renowned as one of the leading hair styling brands around the world and synonymous with style and sophistication.
For the marketing team we are currently looking for a:
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
The main mission of the Digital Marketing manager consists in significantly increasing consumer brand awareness in Benelux via relevant & powerful online consumer activations. You will be in charge of building a solid brand reputation thanks to premium execution in each consumer digital touch point and will be responsible for putting in place a robust digital eco-system assessed by relevant KPI’s – to be followed and optimized. In this role you will manage the provided budget, monitor it and optimize. You will regularly report to the Marketing & Education Director, she is based in France.
PR, e-PR and influencers
- In collaboration with the PR & digital agency (local), elaborate the relevant influencers’ strategy that will help build ghd consumer brand awareness, supporting our marketing action plan;
- Identify the right « ghd army » of influencers (consumer & trade influencers) and manage relationship with them to create proximity and to conclude the right and efficient partnerships;
- Create strong relationship with journalists to maximise online PR clippings. Assess awards in countries, select & participate to the relevant ones.
- Define the online strategy – including online media buying – that will help build consumer brand awareness and boost traffic on our websites together with the PR & local digital agency;
- Social media : Use FR editorial calendar as a base to adapt to local needs and deploy relevant calendars in countries;
- Follow up the agency to ensure the right premium execution, relevant actions, performance measurement and optimization.
Online & offline events
- Create and / or attend to offline and online events in order to generate local relevant & viral sharable contents to build a brand that matters;
- Ensure digital exploitation and optimization of events and launches (events examples: products’ launches, press events, consumer events, education contents, influencers, trade ambassadors, internal events);
- Share all generated content with ghd FR for further exploitation.
Support our client’s social media presences & consumer activations:
- Act as external counsel with our clients in terms of social media best practices, creative ideas, or winning mechanisms;
- Be responsible for the image and processing of ghd brand on social media of online customers.
Continuously update knowledge, measure and optimize:
- Keep on updating on innovations, trends and competitors in beauty industry & digital marketing;
- Follow and analyse the impact of influencers actions, of social media (paid & editorial content) in terms of e-commerce generated traffic (among other);
- Share results and conclusions with the broader organisation as well as routes for improvemen
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- HBO/WO level, preferable education in web marketing or digital communication;
- Relevant working experience in a similar job (at least 5 years), dealing with digital, social media, PR & influencers, in agency or ‘in house’;
- Fluent English
- Ability to define and pilot KPI’s;
- Strong experience in E-reputation & Influencing required;
- Good knowledge of online media buying;
- Master the different acquisition models (display, RTB, native ads) and digital eco-system overall;
- Online media buying experience;
- Excellent skills in practicing the following tools: MS office, Adwords, Analytics, Google trends, and Photoshop/ Illustrator;
- Great inbound/outbound marketing knowledge
- Lead & entrepreneurial spirit;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills;
- Sense of ownership;
- Synthesis capacity & analytical skills;
- Organised, ability to anticipate;
- Ability to work on diverse tasks and excellent in prioritizing;
- Autonomy & dynamism;
- Consumer and results driven;
- Creativity and curiosity;
- Strong Interest in beauty