Coty is one of the world’s leading beauty companies with $9.4 billion in revenue (2018), with a rich entrepreneurial heritage and an iconic portfolio of leading brands (more than 77 brands sold in 130 countries). Coty is the global leader in fragrances, with the number two position in salon hair and number three in color.
Coty has a distinctive culture, and unique set of values, which are the engine for the success and the basis of its competitive advantage. This distinctive culture is described by Coty as follows: our culture is about the people who make Coty; the ways in which Coty celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty; the intensity and pace Coty brings on; how Coty works and wins with customers, licensors, suppliers and partners. The Coty values are: own it, drive it; live beauty, breathe beauty; think like a start-up; be brave and go beyond and win for the team.
Coty’s mission is to, over time, become a global industry leader by being a clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value. The last few years Coty has grown significantly. To keep growing in the future, we want to employ the best people. Therefore, we are looking for a:
CUSTOMER MARKETING MANAGER
We’re looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. You will leverage your creativity within marketing and demonstrate strong communication skills to engage and motivate customer advocates. In this role you will become a bridge between customers and the rest of the organization by matching Coty’s internal strategy with external requirements. This will drive short- and long-term business results. You will be reporting to Liesje Goldschmidt, Team Lead AS Watson.
- Build rapports at different departments with customers to increase opportunities (non-commercial customer mapping);
- Lead strategic projects (Tailor Made events, consumer loyalty programs, pilots, etc.);
- Build category/consumer knowledge and translate this into successful planning and consumer programs, in consultation with customers;
- Map the internal brand strategy with the customer strategy, in consultation with Marketing;
- Lead and manage customer engagement programs, such as annual/category events, workshops, annual conferences, awards/store programs, onboarding and ongoing loyalty campaigns;
- Develop customer tailor made promotions as well as the overall promo program, and work with the marketing department externally to implement;
- Create special marketing content and concept sells for Key Account Managers to drive business;
- Coordinate optimal promotional planning (outside – in approach) together with the Marketing team in line with the BNL brand promotional guidance and planning.
- An academic degree;
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers;
- Strong communication skills leveraging cross-functional teams;
- Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills;
- Strong collaboration skills with cross functional teams;
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer projects and plans;
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience.