GamePoint is one of the world’s largest social game developing companies, based in the Netherlands. Every month we welcome around 1,000,000 unique players on Web, Facebook and Mobile from all over the world with our synchronous Bingo, Social Casino, Card and Board games. Some of our games are among the top 100 best earning games in the world. Due to the unique social features, users play an average of 120 minutes per day within our games. Our current top games are GamePoint Bingo, RoyalDice, GamePoint Casino and CardParty. GamePoint is committed to entertain and support a live global audience, building long term relationships with all of our players on a daily basis. Our dedication to localized community management and support is second to none.
Operating from The Hague and Kiev, we cultivate brilliant talented team members and we only hire the best from around the globe to complement our growing teams. Since our founding in 1998, we’ve been building a company where we take risks and dream big. We currently have 160 international team members embracing a common vision for quality experiences and all have a passion for gaming. And together, we bring fun and entertainment to our millions of players across the globe!
We are looking for a:
As a seasoned Campaign Manager, you and your team deliver engaging and innovative global campaigns for our social games. Collaboration is a key ingredient of this position, and you’ll be part of a talented and sociable team. The primary responsibility of this role is to execute cross-functional marketing and event campaigns that drive engagement, retention and attract new players. You will be leading in defining and executing campaigns (and events), drive optimization meetings and align with all stakeholders. In this role you will oversee our social media efforts, CRM activities, and (performance) media buying (online & offline). You will be reporting to the Chief Commercial officer and work closely together with the Manager In-game Events & Features, Community team, Design team and (Game) Product teams.
At GamePoint we thrive on being collaborative partners across the organization, who make data driven decisions that positively impact the business. Meaning if you are a curious individual who enjoys using data to make decisions, and thrive in a test and learn culture, then this may be the role for you.
- Leading campaigns from start to end, you’re able to use your instincts, and data insights to build multi-channel campaigns that are optimized for each platform;
- Lead and coach the Digital, Social and CRM team members;
- Ability to articulate and bring campaign plans and briefs to life through marketing touchpoints;
- Manage all campaign elements to ensure a great customer experience and campaign cohesion;
- Ensure campaign measurement and data tracking is established and prioritized based on goals and KPI’s;
- Collaborate with partners and internal departments, including sales team, product teams, our in-house creative agency, to ensure all projects are properly aligned;
- Analyze marketing and advertising performance, optimize as necessary;
- Pull together initial campaign reporting and implement key learnings for future campaigns;
- Explore user experience, analysis competitors’ activities and market/product trends;
- Ensure that our global campaigns are localized for our main markets across multiple channels.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor or University degree in Marketing, Digital Media or Business Administration;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in (Digital) Marketing, Communications roles (FMCG, Entertainment, or Digital Service Industry) in a B2C environment;
- Fluent English (written & spoken), additional languages are a plus;
- You have international experience and, as such, you recognize the differences between markets and cultures and respond to that effectively.
- You have affinity with (mobile) games, and the gaming industry;
- Strong multi-tasking skills and comfortable to work with tight deadlines;
- You like to take ownership and you are an eager and fast learner;
- Take a solid, fact-based approach with strong creative drive for innovation;
- You have excellent verbal & non-verbal social communication, and presentation skills;
- Well-organized planner who enjoys collaborating with a wide range of people;
- You are result-oriented, focused and energetic individual.