Welcome to Edgard & Cooper – naturally tasty cat and dog food that you, your pets and our planet can feel good about. Good food makes your mind, body and spirit feel amazing. Nothing beats fresh meat and simple ingredients, cooked and packed with nature in mind. But most pet foods are over processed and come wrapped in plastic. Enough is enough.
Our values are at the core of everything we do: choose right (not easy), make your pet proud, make mistakes and get better, sniff out the way ahead to forge new paths and make it personal. The most exciting thing about working at Edgard & Cooper is the fantastic young and close-knit team culture. We’ll challenge you in ways you haven’t been before and push you, so you can grow with us as a business.
After just 3 years of trading, more than 8,000 shops in Europe stock our lovely products. We’ve decided to reach more cats and dogs with our feed good food, so for our young and close-knit team in the Netherlands we are looking for a:
Are you looking for your next move? Edgard & Cooper is currently on the hunt for a Brand Manager who has a commercial mindset with a passion for both brand and trade marketing, strong creative flair and is digitally savvy. You will work intensively with the Trade & Shopper Marketing Manager and Sales Team to develop customer centric marketing plans to achieve sales success. As and when relevant, you could also work with the Founder-CMO to develop and implement relevant ATL campaigns to drive the growth of the brand. You will also lead by example and support the Marketing Intern, developing their skillset. As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to build your career within the fastest expanding pet business in Europe.
- Develop and implement our disruptive, creative brand marketing strategy in the Netherlands to drive awareness, engagement and loyalty for Edgard & Cooper;
- Ensure a strong ROI on all marketing activities, and deliver results-based reporting on all key activities, making recommendations for budget changes and future improvements;
- Drive the social media follower and engagement levels in line with agreed KPIs in the Netherlands;
- Develop and implement the influencer strategy to drive awareness and engagement;
- Identify, onboard and manage suppliers for the brand including PR & Social agencies and freelancers where relevant, ensuring they are delivering above and beyond expectations;
- (Co)-organize Edgard & Cooper pet events that no pet owner has ever seen before;
- Support the Shopper & Trade Marketing Manager and Sales Team at retailer meetings to deliver the brand story and create compelling sales presentations to win them over;
- Support the development of initiatives to drive the digital marketing strategy for the Netherlands with the HQ Digital Marketing Managers;
- Deliver informative and effective reporting on a monthly basis to share best practices and local market activity across our Global Marketing Team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- An academic degree;
- Relevant experience in marketing within an FMCG environment.
- A hungry marketing professional who has a passion and desire to build a strong brand in the Netherlands;
- Highly creative, with the ability to deliver disruptive, industry leading marketing activity;
- A commercially led, strategic thinker who shows flexibility to adapt to changing situations in a fast-growing business;
- Articulate with strong copy writing skills;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- The ability to develop long lasting relationships and partnerships;
- A true team player, with determination and drive and a hands-on approach;
- An ethical approach in all you do – you align with our values.