Health & Happiness Group is a global health, nutrition and personal care company. Founded in Hong Kong in 1999 as Biostime, it was named H&H Group in 2017 since their mission is to inspire wellness and make millions of people healthier and happier, while contributing positively to the needs of society and the planet. More than 75% of their operations are powered by renewable energy and the H&H Foundation works with local and international charity organizations to run programs focusing on the three pillars of mind, nutrition and movements to promote healthier communities.
The two core business of H&H Group are baby & adult nutrition and care and premium quality vitamins and supplements, and their six premium heritage brands are Swisse, Biostime, Dodie, Healthy Times, Good Goût and Aurelia Probiotic Skincare. Their product range within these brands reaches consumers across the entire life cycle, from parents considering starting a family, to babies and infants, children, teenagers, adults of various ages and the ederly.
The global headquarter is listed in Hong Kong but they are located across 11 countries. For the Dutch team of H&H Group we are looking for a:
(SR.) BRAND MANAGER
For supporting the growth of the Swisse brand in the Benelux we are looking for an experienced Brand Manager who is passionate about a healthy and happy lifestyle. In this roll you will initiate, drive and oversee the marketing activities supporting the Swisse growth journey in the Netherlands for a premium range of wellness and beauty products being distributed in retail and online. You’ll work closely with the sales and management teams to develop strategic plans for the Swisse brand, in line with business and marketing objectives. Besides, you will be successfully launching the other H&H brands into the Benelux. You are an entrepreneurial self-starting multi-tasker with commercial drive, brand building flair and great interpersonal skills and you are ready to join a highly motivated dynamic team.
- Develop, direct, lead and implement approved plans of Swisse, including new product development, ATL and BTL communications activity;
- Drive understanding of category dynamics, in-depth consumer behaviors and competitive environment to provide relevant marketing input at all stages of the brand lifecycle;
- Analyse market trends/ data and drive actionable insight to help identify opportunities and corrective actions that help maximise sales;
- Develop and execute 12-18-month 360 marketing and media plan;
- Define brand campaign and promotional calendar in line with business objectives, strategies and brand guidelines;
- Lead, execute and manage the post-production and editing processes to ensure all TVC and digital content and related marketing materials are of the highest standard and quality, and deliver to Swisse’s Premium, Proven, Aspirational brand positioning;
- Manage creative and media agencies, ensuring all projects for Swisse are delivered on brief, on time and within budget;
- Work closely with sales to ensure development of Swisse retailer marketing strategies and lead the team through the creative development and execution of all Swisse sales presentations and branded retailer advertising content;
- Work closely with Category team to ensure post analysis of campaign activity and that all learnings and insights gained from such analysis are used in developing and implementing future plans;
- Manage and create the communication of timely and relevant information (including campaign details and NPD launch plans) to key stakeholders within the H&H Group;
- Closely monitor and manage the marketing budget in line with the financial forecast;
- Work closely with the GM of the Netherlands and Director of Global Marketing to support with other duties and tasks as required;
- Manage the annual budget and monthly budget close.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Education level: Bachelor or Master;
- Relevant experience in a marketing environment, preferably in FMCG;
- Experience with Benelux retail environment and e-commerce is a plus;
- Experience in the development and activation of retail promotions;
- Project management experience managing end-to-end delivery of new products to market;
- Fluent Dutch and English.
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, result driven, no nonsense;
- A team player;
- Creative thinker with ability to develop strategic plans;
- Knowledge and experience with both DTC and B2B channel and experiential activations;
- Organizational and planning skills with ability to multitask effectively;
- Strong commercial and analytical skills and experience with budget management;
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal departments, external agencies, suppliers and business partners;
- High degree of personal integrity and strong ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced, team based environment;
- Flexibility and ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Passionate about a happy, healthy lifestyle.