Looking back on nearly 140 years of success, Henkel’s vision is to become a global leader in brands and technologies. Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial sector today and is well known for brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. The company is organized into three globally operating business units: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. The Dax-30 company is headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany, and proud of its about 50,000 employees from more than 120 nations worldwide. Henkel is globally active and has as strong presence in emerging markets.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us Therefore, we are looking for an:
ACCOUNT MANAGER – BEAUTYCARE
- Management of a number of important accounts within Food and Hard Discount, with the goal to realize targets on turnover, profit, market share and distribution;
- Prepare and implement account plans in the area of promotion, pricing and distribution based on the latest category and marketing insights;
- Analyse brand, client and market data and process this data into useful information and arguments;
- Cooperate with other departments including Marketing, Category Management, Customer Marketing and Supply Chain;
- Market and brand analysis (i.e. presentations of sales).
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Academic degree;
- Relevant working experience in sales.
- Analytical and creative;
- Persistent and result driven;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good at starting and maintaining business contacts;
- Good knowledge of Category Management and Trade Marketing;
- Strong personality with the ability to convert ideas into concrete actions and results.