Since its foundation in 1904, Coty has been operating internationally in the perfume industry. Today, Coty is a new emerging leader in beauty. With about 10,000 employees, global corporate headquarters in New York and European headquarters in Paris, we still honor François Coty’s mission to “offer a product of rich appearance that is affordable at a variety of price points,” by offering products from ultra-premium luxury to entertainment/lifestyle and accessible price points to match the lifestyle of our consumers.Coty’s entrepreneurial culture is driven by a spirit of “FASTER. FURTHER. FREER” that gives us the agility to make fast decisions, push boundaries and support creativity.
Diversity is the driving force behind Coty’s growth engine. Creativity is our fuel. These are the product categories we have strengthened with entrepreneurial and creative innovation:Fragrances, Color Cosmetics, Skin & Body Care. Due in large part to our global reach, Coty has made a commitment to help make the world a better place. Toward this end, we have significantly increased natural and organic ingredients in our products; and in partnership with DKMS, the world’s largest nonprofit bone-marrow-donor center, Coty has helped facilitate more than 33,000 bone-marrow transplants from a pool of more than 3.4 million registered donors.
Coty has a distinctive culture, and unique set of values, which are the engine for the success and the basis of its competitive advantage. Coty builds brands to inspire and enable consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way. Coty is organized into three divisions: Coty Consumer Beauty, Coty Luxury and Coty Professional Beauty. All three divisions operate independently.
The last few years Coty has grown significantly. To keep growing in the future, we want to engage the best people. Therefore we are looking for a:
TRADE MARKETEER HUGO BOSS
As the Trade Marketer for Coty Luxury you are responsible for the brand HUGO BOSS. Being a leading male luxury fragrance brand in the Benelux market with strong performance through the years, HUGO BOSS is the sign post brand for modern masculinity, which strives for perfection every hour of every day, every day.
You will be the Trade Leader on everything connected to the brand, working on the long term strategy and goals and working closely with other teams such as marketing (media & influencers) & sales. The main goal is to grow the brand, specifically through perfect in store executions throughout the entire year & ongoing market analyses to define the best pricing strategy and customized customer support.
In store execution contains, but is not limited to, in store visibility of the brands via shelf plans, in store materials, displays, temporary personnel to promote our products in store. For operational support, the team you will join is supported with a trade marketing assistant.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Academic degree;
- Experience in Trade Marketing/ Sales within the FMCG and/or the beauty industry is an advantage;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, good command of French is a plus.
- Self-motivated individual with energy, enthusiasm and a dedication to succeed;
- Proven experience in multidisciplinary project management & teamwork;
- Strong analysis skills – Ability to analyze complex information, interpret & construct straightforward plans. Advanced usage of Excel & PowerPoint;
- Confident in communicating and influencing at all levels of the organization;
- Experience in managing P&L and a robust understanding of budgets;
- Ability to inspire others, take decisions quickly, enjoy to show leadership on his/her brands;
- Attention to detail & practical executioner;
- Able to oversee complexity & prioritize;
- Creative & problem-solving mentality;
- A person who likes freedom and own responsibility. Who wants to find new ways and innovate to break through habits and processes;
- Team player & Stake holder management skills.