Coty is one of the world’s leading beauty companies with $9.4 billion in revenue (2018), with a rich entrepreneurial heritage and an iconic portfolio of leading brands (more than 77 brands sold in 130 countries). Coty is the global leader in fragrances, with the number two position in salon hair and number three in color cosmetics.
Their mission is to, over time, become a global industry leader by being a clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
They are organized into three divisions: Coty Consumer Beauty, Coty Luxury and Coty Professional Beauty, each focused on their respective categories and channels, with a lean structure to enable fast decision making, focused investments and better communication with customers and consumers.
Coty has a distinctive culture, and unique set of values, which are the engine for the success and the basis of its competitive advantage.
This distinctive culture is described by Coty as follows: our culture is about the people who make Coty; the ways in which Coty celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty; the intensity and pace Coty brings on; how Coty works and wins with customers, licensors, suppliers and partners.
The Coty values are: own it, drive it; live beauty, breathe beauty; think like a start-up; be brave and go beyond and win for the team.
The last few years Coty has grown significantly. To keep growing in the future, we want to engage the best people. Therefore we are looking for a:
TEAM LEAD KAM
The Team Leader KAM is responsible for building Coty’s Consumer Beauty business in a sustainable way. You will manage 3 direct reports. In this role you will be responsible for achieving the commercial targets that have been set. With your leadership, ownership, business acumen, agility and collaborative qualities, you have the possibility to drive the business to the maximum, whilst learning to flourish in a fast moving international environment. In this role, you will report to Joyce Cadee, Sales Director Consumer Beauty Benelux.
- Develops and executes the customer investment and sales strategy which meets both short and long term brand market share, sales margins, and customer contribution targets;
- Applies and drives the commercial strategy of Coty’s Consumer Beauty categories to achieve sell-out sales targets;
- Full ownership of the complete P&L, top to bottom and manage different variables effectively to improve the Gross-to-Net result at customer;
- Leads, encourages and motivates personnel within sphere of responsibility to deliver excellent performance and commercial targets;
- Analyzes the market, trends and competitors;
- Establishes the Sales budget and monitors the (financial) targets;
- Develops and maintains excellent business relationships with relevant retail channels.
- Drives effective internal crossfunctional collaboration in a multifunctional environment with marketing, finance and supply chain;
- Lead annual negotiations.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Academic degree;
- Experience in FMCG and/or the beauty industry is an advantage;
- People manager experience;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, good command of French is a plus.
- Team player, energetic, good empathy and communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills. Good command of office software, in particular Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint;
- Strong business sense and ability to develop sound opportunities to meet the needs of our customers and our business;
- Proactivity and self-starter. Results oriented. Ability to maintain focus on quantitative objectives in a multi-task demanding environment.
- Positive, engaging, mobilizing solution oriented and effectively delegating people manager.