Coty is one of the world’s leading beauty companies with $9.4 billion in revenue (2018), with a rich entrepreneurial heritage and an iconic portfolio of leading brands (more than 77 brands sold in 130 countries). Coty is the global leader in fragrances, with the number two position in salon hair and number three in color cosmetics.
Their mission is to, over time, become a global industry leader by being a clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
They are organized into three divisions: Coty Consumer Beauty, Coty Luxury and Coty Professional Beauty, each focused on their respective categories and channels, with a lean structure to enable fast decision making, focused investments and better communication with customers and consumers.
Coty has a distinctive culture, and unique set of values, which are the engine for the success and the basis of its competitive advantage.
This distinctive culture is described by Coty as follows: our culture is about the people who make Coty; the ways in which Coty celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty; the intensity and pace Coty brings on; how Coty works and wins with customers, licensors, suppliers and partners.
The Coty values are: own it, drive it; live beauty, breathe beauty; think like a start-up; be brave and go beyond and win for the team.
The last few years Coty has grown significantly. To keep growing in the future, we want to engage the best people. Therefore we are looking for a:
(SR.) KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
The (Sr.) Key Account Manager is responsible for building the business in a sustainable way with customers that will be dedicated to you. Your will be responsible for several accounts The exact brand portfolio will be defined in collaboration with your direct manager. The (Sr.) KAM is also responsible for achieving the financial targets that have been set. With your ownership, business acumen, agility and collaborative qualities, you have the possibility to drive the business to the maximum, whilst learning to flourish in a fast moving international environment. In this role you will report to the Team Leader KAM.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with your customers;
- Deep understanding of your business and your customer, and deliver the results in line with the targets;
- Full ownership of the complete P&L, top to bottom and manage different variables effectively to improve the Gross-to-Net result at your customer;
- Understand and implement the strategic priorities of the company at your customers;
- Translate company strategies into activation plans;
- Make internal recommendations to improve the company and/or your business results;
- Full ownership of the process from order to payment of your customer, in collaboration with a multifunctional team;
- Effectively collaborate in a multifunctional environment with marketing, finance and customer supply;
- Lead annual negotiations with your customer.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Academic degree;
- Experience minimum 4 years in a Sales role;
- Experience in FMCG and/or the beauty industry is an advantage;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, good command of French is a plus.
- Team player who drives effective cross functional collaboration;
- Energetic and a good empathy;
- Clear, open and transparent communicator;
- Strong analytical skills. Good command of office software, in particular Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint;
- Strong business sense, entrepreneurial and ability to develop sound opportunities to meet the needs of our customers and our business;
- Proactivity, independent and self-starter;
- Results oriented and the ability to maintain focus on quantitative objectives in a multi-task demanding environment.