Since its foundation in 1904, Coty has been operating internationally in the perfume industry. Today, Coty is a new emerging leader in beauty. With about 10,000 employees, global corporate headquarters in New York and European headquarters in Paris, we still honor François Coty’s mission to “offer a product of rich appearance that is affordable at a variety of price points,” by offering products from ultra-premium luxury to entertainment/lifestyle and accessible price points to match the lifestyle of our consumers.Coty’s entrepreneurial culture is driven by a spirit of “FASTER. FURTHER. FREER” that gives us the agility to make fast decisions, push boundaries and support creativity.
Diversity is the driving force behind Coty’s growth engine. Creativity is our fuel. These are the product categories we have strengthened with entrepreneurial and creative innovation:Fragrances, Color Cosmetics, Haircare, Skin & Body Care. Due in large part to our global reach, Coty has made a commitment to help make the world a better place. Toward this end, we have significantly increased natural and organic ingredients in our products; and in partnership with DKMS, the world’s largest nonprofit bone-marrow-donor center, Coty has helped facilitate more than 33,000 bone-marrow transplants from a pool of more than 3.4 million registered donors.
Coty has a distinctive culture, and unique set of values, which are the engine for the success and the basis of its competitive advantage. Coty builds brands to inspire and enable consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way. Coty is organized into three divisions: Coty Consumer Beauty, Coty Luxury and Coty Professional Beauty. All three divisions operate independently.
The last few years Coty has grown significantly. To keep growing in the future, we want to engage the best people. Therefore we are looking for a:
SENIOR TEAM LEAD – AHOLD
The Senior Team Lead is responsible for building Coty’s Consumer Beauty business in a sustainable way. You will manage 3 direct reports. In this role you will be responsible for achieving the commercial targets that have been set. With your leadership, ownership, business acumen, agility and collaborative qualities, you have the possibility to drive the business to the maximum, whilst learning to flourish in a fast moving international environment. In this role, you will report to Joyce Cadee, Sales Director Consumer Beauty Benelux.
- Develops and executes the customer investment and sales strategy which meets both short and long term brand market share, sales margins, and customer contribution targets;
- Applies and drives the commercial strategy of Coty’s Consumer Beauty categories to achieve sell-out sales targets;
- Leads, encourages and motivates personnel within sphere of responsibility to deliver excellent performance and commercial targets;
- Analyzes the market, trends and competitors;
- Establishes the Sales budget and monitors the (financial) targets;
- Develops and maintains excellent business relationships with relevant retail channels.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Academic degree;
- Experience in FMCG and/or the beauty industry is an advantage;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, good command of French is a plus.
- Team player, energetic, good empathy and communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills. Good command of office software, in particular Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint;
- Strong business sense and ability to develop sound opportunities to meet the needs of our customers and our business;
- Proactivity and self-starter. Results oriented. Ability to maintain focus on quantitative objectives in a multi-task demanding environment;