At Beiersdorf NV we are responsible for the marketing and sales results of international skin care brands like Hansaplast, Eucerin, NIVEA, Nivea for Men and Labello. Located in Amsterdam we employ approximately 80 driven and talented employees across (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance and HR). Together we work hard, with speed and passion to realize our ambitious commercial targets. For the Finance department we are currently looking for a:
The Sales Controller will act as the key sparring partner for the Pharmacy Business in Netherlands and Food Sales Team and Category Management Team. This is an attractive role for a professional who loves to be challenged and is very business minded. You will get the possibility to make an impact on the business by using your analytical skills and by being a business partner of the successful commercial managers. It is a role with lots of diversity and complexity. You will report to Kristina Richter, Finance Manager.
Kristina: “For this position, we need somebody who has at least commercial controlling knowledge with excellent communication skills, and preferably commercial controlling experience in order to translate the financial results in a simple way to the business. Experience in FMCG or within Retail will be helpful because he or she will be familiar with the dynamics. When successful, international career opportunities could be offered to the candidate.”
- Providing business partnering to the sales and category management teams;
- Drive internal (S&OP) & official Forecasting, Planning & Analysis of Actuals to support the commercial teams;
- Responsible for translation of commercial strategy into financial KPI’s and support teams with needed advice in terms of adjusting actions to reach targets;
- Active role in aligning sales-, promotion- and marketing- activities between the different teams to ensure financial KPI’s are meet and commercial strategy is correct implemented;
- Active support in the company’s S&OP process.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree, preferably in Business Economics, Commercial Economics, Marketing or Business Administration;
- Professional experience, preferably in FMCG or retail.
- Strong communication and social skills.
- Business sense and ability to set priorities.
- Solution oriented, pragmatic, but with the right attention to details.