Since many years Duracell has been the undisputed #1 personal power brand in the BENELUX and one of the strongest iconic FMCG brands available. In 2014, Berkshire Hathaway (BH) acquired Duracell worldwide. In the BENELUX Duracell operates as a stand-alone business, located in the inspiring Olympic stadium in Amsterdam. BH is a multinational conglomerate holding company that owns and operates businesses in inter alia FMCG parties, such as Coca-Cola, Mars Inc. and Kraft. One of BH key values is long term focus. This renewed focus means heavy investing in the Brand, the company and its employees as well as investing in untapped groundbreaking personal power innovations that will reshape energy consumptions and impact lives worldwide.
Duracell team in the BENELUX is one of the fastest growing segments within Duracell and at the moment Duracell is looking for a:
SALES LEADER RETAIL NL
As Sales Leader Retail you will be in charge of the whole Dutch Food, Drug and Toys Retail, in specific you will be responsible for the important accounts Ahold and A.S. Watson. Besides you will also focus on Blokker and Intertoys.
You have a leadership role within the sales team as you are responsible for 2 direct reports and together you will develop, share and achieve sales fundamental targets for Duracell customers. Furthermore, you are going to develop and lead excellent Customer Joint Business plans, leverage capabilities of multifunctional team members, achieve objectives like forecast and billing accuracy. You will be responsible and accountable for trade fund management and build collaborative external partnerships, leading Duracell to win consistently. This position reports to the BNL General Manager; Frank Stam.
- Sell, engage and implement Joint Business Plans with the customer to deliver net sales and contribution targets;
- Implement Duracell value creation model at customer making Duracell the preferred partners with existing clients;
- Execute the aligned promo & pricing plans to create maximum value for Duracell and the customer
- Build annual joint business plan with customer using category management principles;
- Accountable for perfect in store execution of Storewide strategy across all channels & stores;
- Work with Marketing to deliver tailored selling of initiatives, develop and agree engaging plans to meet or exceed distribution objectives and sales fundamentals;
- Share and Re-apply key success among the team;
- Achieve distribution objectives and sales fundamentals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Academic degree in Business, Economics or equivalent;
- Ideally more than 6 years of experience in the Sales field (potentially combined with Marketing/Category Management experience);
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- High transversal leadership;
- Team player, result driven, and a good communicator;
- Strong ability to negotiate in a competitive environment and high resistance to pressure;
- Strong ability to develop efficient networking at customers, being involved at all hierarchical levels with customers;
- Data driven person with strong analytical skills, results oriented;
- Successfully leverages information to sell solutions;
- Consistently delivers execution with efficient use of resources and in a timely manner;
- Operate with discipline and comply with stewardship;
- Excellence in time management and handling multiple tasks at the same time.