Looking back on nearly 140 years of success, Henkel’s vision is to become a global leader in brands and technologies. Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial sector today and is well known for brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. The company is organized into three globally operating business units: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. The Dax-30 company is headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany, and proud of its about 50,000 employees from more than 120 nations worldwide. Henkel is globally active and has as strong presence in emerging markets.
Henkel´s Beauty Care division – trusted by generations of families- holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding.To maintain the trusted quality (and leading market position) it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion, embrace change and who accelerate when given great amounts of responsibility. What do you strive for? For Henkel’s Beauty Care division (famous for the brands Taft, Fa, Schwarzkopf and Syoss) in the department Sales we are looking for a:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER AHOLD
In this leading role within the sales team, you are expected to make the difference while operating on a high analytical level and strong influencing skills in order to identify and continuously develop opportunities and reach full customer potential.As a Key Account Manager Food/Drug, you are responsible for the accounts Jumbo, Superunie, the drug channel, Makro & Traders. You are accountable and responsible for the P&L on customer level on the KPI’s: turnover, profit and market share. Furthermore, you have to develop optimal integrated promotion plans, manage investments and sell the plan to the customer. In this role you will report to Toine Bruins Slot (Group Account Manager).
- Manage and develop end to end commercial relationships with customers in the Dutch retail (food/drug) market;
- Close the deal with the customer by negotiating trade terms, investments, and counterperformances;
- Take a leading role in and outside meetings for the sales department in order to bring the business to the next level;
- Monitor customer performance and proactively adapt your plans accordingly.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Relevant working experience in a Sales role;
- Experience in FMCG is an advantage;
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Agile and open with a proven sales track record;
- Independent, entrepreneurial and ambitious;
- Passionate about your job but also commercial and result oriented;
- Energetic, persuasive and great communication skills;
- Great negotiation skills while being analytical, creative and persistent;
- Strong business sense and ability to meet the needs of our customers and our business.