“Our vision is for Britvic to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world.” Britvic is one of the leading branded soft drinks businesses in Europe. The company leverages its own leading brand portfolio including Teisseire, Britvic Mixers, London Essence Company, Robinsons, Tango, Drench, J2O and Fruit Shoot as well as PepsiCo brands such as Pepsi, 7UP and Mountain Dew which Britvic produces and sells in Great Britain (“GB”) and Ireland under exclusive PepsiCo agreements.
With positive growth recorded, we’re going from strength-to-strength here at Britvic… and we’re expanding internationally. With a portfolio of global household name brands such as Robinsons, Pepsi, Fruit Shoot, Teisseire and London Essence – we’re also working hard to develop fresh & innovative new products that will help us to grow in the future.
Right now, we’re on a journey to become the most dynamic, creative & admired soft drinks company in the world and we’re always searching for new ways to refresh, hydrate and entertain in both current and new international markets.
Britvic operates outside of its core business units of UK, France and Ireland, through Britvic International. Britvic International is growing its reach into other territories through licensing and franchising agreements, and is responsible for the export business to over 50 countries around the world. Today Britvic International has over 100 people working on realizing its International ambitions. As well as dedicated resource in GB, Britvic International has people in Ireland, the USA, India, Singapore and in European markets, to support local expertise to utilise specific knowledge and understanding of the markets. For Britvic we are looking for a:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER OOH – BENELUX
We’re looking for an energetic and entrepreneurial individual with an in-depth knowledge of the Belgian and Dutch on premise and broader Foodservice channel. We need the candidate to be well-connected and well-respected in the Benelux and you must get excited by chasing new customers and distributors. Furthermore, you need to be able to further build & improve the ways of working with our key customers, our distributors and event activations. You will actively need to explore all growth opportunities, based on a strong and consistent strategy with clear priority setting. You’ll have entrepreneurial flair to drive the business forward, act with pace and will play a key role in ensuring we achieve our ambitious growth targets. The key focus will lie on building new distribution in on premise for London Essence Company and Matthieu Teisseire, supported by the brand ambassador. This role is a field-based and you’ll be supported by the broader international team. You will need to be able to travel across the Benelux as our growth potential lies both in the south of Belgium as well as in the far north of The Netherlands. You’ll be supported by a Brand Ambassador and will work together closely with the Key Account and Sales Managers in Belgium and The Netherlands, as well as with the Country Manager Benelux (Martijn Rikken).
We have recently decided to significantly increase our focus on growing our premium adult soft drink portfolio in the on premise and foodservice channel. Future growth should come out of these segments leveraging our authentic and relevant assortment. London Essence Company is a very premium line of tonics, successfully launched last year in top end bars across Amsterdam and Brussels. By adding the Matthieu Teisseire syrups we believe we are well-placed to accelerate the distribution of these two brands in on premise and foodservice. By growing our existing customers, adding new customers from your own network and through accelerating our third-party distributor models, we will step change the designated 2 brands in the right areas. The direct distribution models in Belgium and The Netherlands support this roll out, as well as the fully operational Amsterdam office. These tools provide the necessary support to fulfil the potential of our brands and make accelerated progress towards the 2020 vision around building 3 global brands.
- Grow our premium adult business across Belgium and Netherlands;
- Unlock opportunities to widen our distribution of London Essence and Matthieu Teisseire in Belgium and Netherlands;
- Build the brand’s footprint amongst key influencers and stakeholders;
- Third party distributor selection and management;
- Develop and lead the event activation plan;
- Coaching & development of the brand ambassador;
- Responsible for the in-outlet activation of our brands;
- Showcase solid account management, strengthening our connection with these customers;
- Negotiate and manage significant investment monies;
- Work closely together with your (international) category and marketing colleagues;
- Be the catalyst for change.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Academic degree;
- Proficient in Dutch, Fluent English speaker;
- A strong command of P&L and had exposure to joint business planning essential;
- On Premise background in both Belgium and The Netherlands;
- Understands liquor industry, trends, key players, important distributors.
- Strong negotiation skills essential;
- Project management skills desirable;
- Disciplined and structured, whilst being able to flex style to accommodate cultural differences;
- Entrepreneurial approach and comfortable with taking calculated risks;
- Strong vision to build long term sustainable value;
- Striving for better ways of working;
- Prepared to travel somewhat within Europe;
- Self-starter capable of overcoming internal/external challenges to deliver great results.