Since its foundation in 1904, Coty has been operating internationally in the perfume industry. Today, Coty is a new emerging leader in beauty. With about 10,000 employees, global corporate headquarters in New York and European headquarters in Paris, we still honor François Coty’s mission to “offer a product of rich appearance that is affordable at a variety of price points,” by offering products from ultra-premium luxury to entertainment/lifestyle and accessible price points to match the lifestyle of our consumers.Coty’s entrepreneurial culture is driven by a spirit of “FASTER. FURTHER. FREER.” that gives us the agility to make fast decisions, push boundaries and support creativity.
Diversity is the driving force behind Coty’s growth engine. Creativity is our fuel. These are the product categories we have strengthened with entrepreneurial and creative innovation:Fragrances, Color Cosmetics, Skin & Body Care. Due in large part to our global reach, Coty has made a commitment to help make the world a better place. Toward this end, we have significantly increased natural and organic ingredients in our products; and in partnership with DKMS, the world’s largest nonprofit bone-marrow-donor center, Coty has helped facilitate more than 33,000 bone-marrow transplants from a pool of more than 3.4 million registered donors.
Coty has a distinctive culture, and unique set of values, which are the engine for the success and the basis of its competitive advantage. Coty builds brands to inspire and enable consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way. Coty is organized into three divisions: Coty Consumer Beauty, Coty Luxury and Coty Professional Beauty. All three divisions operate independently.
The last few years Coty has grown significantly. To keep growing in the future, we want to engage the best people. Therefore we are looking for a:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER ETOS
The Key Account Manager is responsible for building Coty’s consumer beauty business in a sustainable way with customers that will be dedicated to you. Your accounts are part of the Ahold/Food team, the exact brand portfolio will be defined in collaboration with your direct manager. The KAM is also responsible for achieving the financial targets that have been set. With your ownership, business acumen, agility and collaborative qualities, you have the possibility to drive the business to the maximum, whilst learning to flourish in a fast moving international environment.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with your customers;
- Deep understanding of your business and your customer, and deliver the results in line with the targets;
- Full ownership of the complete P&L, top to bottom and manage different variables effectively to improve the Gross-to-Net result at your customer;
- Understand and implement the strategic priorities of the company at your customers;
- Translate company strategies into activation plans;
- Make internal recommendations to improve the company and/or your business results;
- Full ownership of the process from order to payment of your customer, in collaboration with a multifunctional team;
- Effectively collaborate in a multifunctional environment with marketing, finance and customer supply;
- Lead annual negotiations with your customer.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Academic degree;
- Experience minimum 4 years in a Sales role;
- Experience in FMCG and/or the beauty industry is an advantage;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, good command of French is a plus.
- Team player, energetic, good empathy and communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills. Good command of office software, in particular Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint;
- Strong business sense, entrepreneurial and ability to develop sound opportunities to meet the needs of our customers and our business;
- Proactivity, independent and self-starter;
- Results oriented and the ability to maintain focus on quantitative objectives in a multi-task demanding environment.