Looking back on nearly 140 years of success, Henkel’s vision is to become a global leader in brands and technologies. Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial sector today and is well known for brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. The company is organized into three globally operating business units: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. The Dax-30 company is headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany, and proud of its about 50,000 employees from more than 120 nations worldwide. Henkel is globally active and has as strong presence in emerging markets.
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care division – trusted by generations of families- holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding.To maintain the trusted quality (and leading market position) it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion, embrace change and who accelerate when given great amounts of responsibility. What do you strive for? For Henkel’s Laundry & Home Care division (famous for the brands Persil, Purex and Witte Reus), we are currently looking for a:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
In this position you will have individual responsibility for a number of large accounts. You will have the chance to develop your account management skills in a highly dynamic environment. You will report to the Group Account Manager, Drazen Petrovic.
- Sales position within the Key Account management team of the fastest grower within the Home&Laundry Care market, with individual responsibility for a number of large accounts;
- Responsibility for the management of different accounts, with the goal to realize targets on turnover, profit, market share and distribution;
- Prepare and implement account plans in the area of promotion, pricing and distribution based on the latest category and marketing insights;
- Analyze brand, client and market data and process this data into useful information and arguments;
- Cooperate with other departments including Marketing, Category Management, Trade Marketing and Supply Chain;
- Market and brand analysis (i.e. presentations of sales).
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Academic degree;
- Relevant working experience in sales.
- Analytical and creative;
- Persistent and result driven;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good at starting and maintaining business contacts;
- Good knowledge of Category Management and Trade Marketing;
- Strong personality with the ability to convert ideas into concrete actions and results.