Jack Link’s isn’t made up of a bunch of button-up, corporate types. Like their brands and products, they believe in being authentic and genuine. Life’s too short to be artificial. They’ve never done things the way everyone else does. Over the years, for them these facts have always been more than just a way of doing business, it’s been a way of life. Jack Link pushes hard and takes risks – with the unwavering passion to get done what they’ve set out to do. All backed up by an unflinching eye on quality.
Jack Link’s is a family owned and value driven company. With the global head office in the US and production sites in Germany, Brazil, New Zealand and the US, the Jack Link’s employs around 4000 people. Jack Link’s is not only number one in the US, but also the fastest growing protein snack manufacturer in the world.
In 2014 Jack Link’s bought the brands BiFi and Peperami from Unilever and created a new EMEA head office in Amsterdam and sales teams in 5 countries. Since then the EMEA business has been developing to a fast growing, very professional business. The focus is not only on growth of the business but also very much on personal growth.
For the Benelux team of the Sales EMEA department we are looking for a:
JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER NETHERLANDS
In the role you will be responsible for the growth of sales (volume and value) and market share by developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets for the Dutch market, focusing on Retail & Out of Home customers regarding the BiFi and Jack Link’s brands.
- Grow the BiFi and Jack Link’s brand and maximizing business development through relationship building;
- Manage and build excellent customer relationships;
- Build and maintain a network within the industry;
- Contribute to business plans using a category approach for accounts to achieve goals and to drive growth, identifying new distribution and promotional programs;
- Contribute to sales quotas, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products aligned with the company guidelines;
- Work in close collaborating with Operations, Finance and Marketing to make sure financial and commercial targets are met;
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts to senior management detailing how sales goals will be met;
- Provide necessary operational performance reporting to senior management;
- Manage budgets within guidelines;
- Embrace the Jack Link’s culture, incorporating its values into every day work life, acting as a culture ambassador and brand steward.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant education degree;
- Relevant Sales experience within the FMCG and/or Retail;
- Born Sales professional;
- Dutch native, with language and communication skills in English;
- Highly independent and self-motivated.
- Customer focus, business sense, drive for results;
- Action oriented, self-knowledge, decision quality;
- Priority Setting, negotiating, perseverance.