At Beiersdorf NV we are responsible for the marketing and sales results of international skin care brands like Hansaplast, Eucerin, NIVEA, Nivea for Men and Labello. Located in Amsterdam we employ approximately 80 driven and talented employees across (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance and HR). Together we work hard, with speed and passion to realize our ambitious commercial targets. Beiersdorf has defined e-Commerce as a strategic growth area. Online Personal Care shopping is growing significantly at our online (pure) players and will grow even harder in the next few years. To maintain the pace of growth and to extend our partnerships with online players, we will expand our e-Commerce team. Therefore, we are currently looking for a:
JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER E-COMMERCE
As an Account Manager e-Commerce you will report to the National Account Manager e-Commerce. Next to the e-Commerce team, there is a close collaboration with the Digital Marketing team to create 360 degree marketing and sales support plans for the Beiersdorf categories. In your role you will be responsible for several online retailers.
- Develop and manage strategic e-Commerce partnerships;
- Develop and execute online promotion/activation calendar;
- Manage retailers P&L and KPI’s (turnover/share/margin development), on an annual, medium and long term plan that ensures the delivery of brand, category and customer objectives;
- Responsible for the execution of the customer account plan to gain market share online and presence at the different websites against competition;
- Ensure a broadly-based positive business relationship across the customers.
Together with the e-Commerce team and the e-Category Manager you will work on the online category strategy and shopper insights specific for e-Commerce:
- Gather and analyse online customer/category specific data;
- Develop online category strategy for Beiersdorf categories;
- Generate shopper data sources and generate insights to create the ideal online shopper journey.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree;
- Relevant work experience in Sales, Trade Marketing or Brand Management (E-commerce is a pré);
- Fluency in Dutch.
- Relationship building;
- Stakeholder management;
- Business Management capability;
- Performance oriented;