“Our vision is for Britvic to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world.” Britvic is one of the leading branded soft drinks businesses in Europe. The company leverages its own leading brand portfolio including Teisseire, Britvic Mixers, London Essence Company, Robinsons, Tango, Drench, J2O and Fruit Shoot as well as PepsiCo brands such as Pepsi, 7UP and Mountain Dew which Britvic produces and sells in Great Britain (“GB”) and Ireland under exclusive PepsiCo agreements.
Britvic International generates around £70m in annual revenues and our ambition is to grow significantly in profit and revenue contributing to the 2020 ambitions. Strategically the priorities for growth are to win in the core markets, leverage profitable trading opportunities and to roll-out premium brand portfolio across the world. Britvic International will be a critical driver of growth for Britvic as the company points towards its ambition of joining the FTSE 100 by 2020.
Britvic operates outside of its core business units of UK, France and Ireland, through Britvic International. Britvic International is growing its reach into other territories through licensing and franchising agreements, and is responsible for the export business to over 50 countries around the world. Today Britvic International has over 100 people working on realizing its International ambitions. As well as dedicated resource in GB, Britvic International has people in Ireland, the USA, India, Singapore and in European markets, to support local expertise to utilise specific knowledge and understanding of the markets. For Britvic we are looking for a:
INTERNATIONAL FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER – BeNeLux
As a International Finance Business Partner, you will proactively partner the key business functions within the BeNeLux, influencing commercial decisions and strategy as well as driving accountability for financial performance. In this role you will maximize value creation within Britvic by constructively and creatively challenging the business model, sharing business ideas, analyzing business options and making recommendations to jointly resolve business issues and develop optimal business solutions. You will be managing the full Profit & Loss Account of Belgium and the Netherlands businesses and will be partnering up with the relevant International Executives and associated teams of those Business Units. In addition, one of your responsibilities will be to manage all Financial Planning and Analysis processes (Budget, AOP, Forecast, R%O and Strategic Plan). Furthermore you will report performance, extract insight and drive resulting actions. In this role you will report to Mark Rompes, Senior Finance Business Partner.
- Relentless focus on driving performance through:
- Supporting and driving prioritization of operational Initiatives
- Translating insights into actionable initiatives
- Owning and driving initiatives focused on ensuring the delivery of Budgeted commitment
- Develop a strategic plan in partnership with both International Execs and Finance Director;
- Produce Monthly Information Pack with relevant insight (with support from Financial Control) and drive resulting actions;
- Ensure Business Partners understand and deliver against Key Performance Indicators previously defined in partnership with FP&A and International Finance Director;
- Support One Britvic CoE teams (Finance Control, Tax & Treasury, Shared Services, FP&A, Internal Audit);
- Run all Financial Planning and Analysis processes and translate International targets into actionable operational targets for your areas of control;
- Strong data mining essential to identify opportunities and areas of challenges that will need to be addressed;
- Prepare and present Ad Hoc analysis (trend analysis, scenario planning, sensitivity analysis) informing ahead of time of a potential issue requiring corrective action;
- Robust financial modelling to inform Business Cases financial and inform Go/No Go decision at the Activity Exect;
- You will protect the business driving best practice ensuring a high level of financial governance and control across all your areas.
The International Finance Business Partner is someone who is proactive, forward looking and has a challenging mind-set, with confidence to lead the agenda. You are able to manage multiple tasks and deliver quality output in fast paced rapidly changing environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Academic degree;
- Professional accounting qualification, or Equivalent.
- Play a bigger role than what is written in your job description and contribute to the quality of discussions outside of your area of specialism;
- A sharp eye for detail in order to analyze financial reports;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver quality output in fast paced rapidly changing environment;
- Strong observation and analytical skills and an ability to distil key messages and make recommendations from complex data;
- You will have the disciplines of a PLC organization and the entrepreneurial behaviours of a start-up company;
- You will be inquisitive, keen to learn and proactive in implementing new ideas to the highest standards;
- Advanced financial modelling skills (Excel) and can work with systems such as MS Office, Hyperion, BBW, Siebel;
- Strength in analytical reasoning and numerical analysis – able to distil complex financial concepts / data to non-finance audience.