With positive growth recorded, we’re going from strength-to-strength here at Britvic… and we’re expanding internationally. With a portfolio of global household name brands such as Robinsons, Pepsi, Fruit Shoot, Teisseire and Ballygowan – we’re also working hard to develop fresh & innovative new products that will help us to grow in the future.
Right now, we’re on a journey to become the most dynamic, creative & admired soft drinks company in the world and we’re always searching for new ways to refresh, hydrate and entertain in both current and new international markets.
Britvic operates outside of its core business units of UK, France and Ireland, through Britvic International. Britvic International is growing its reach into other territories through licensing and franchising agreements, and is responsible for the export business to over 50 countries around the world. Today Britvic International has over 100 people working on realizing its International ambitions. As well as dedicated resource in GB, Britvic International has people in Ireland, the USA, India, Singapore and in European markets, to support local expertise to utilise specific knowledge and understanding of the markets. For Britvic we are looking for a:
INTERNATIONAL DEMAND & SUPPLY PLANNER
The International Operations Execution team is the interface by which all international demand is identified, validated, and fulfilled. It is a key component in ensuring that the International Business unit fulfills its strategic aims and objectives. The team is central to delivery and presents great opportunities for its members to develop both themselves, and the systems and processes in place, as well as providing exciting opportunities and exposure to virtually all parts of the wider business.
As International Demand & Supply Executive, within this team, you will ensure that specified customer demand for the BENELUX is met, in the most effective way possible, utilizing the most appropriate source and route to market, enabling the International BU to take advantage of all potential growth opportunities in full, whilst maintaining world class customer service and optimizing cost to serve.
- Engage with the commercial team and key customer contacts to ensure the most current and accurate forecast, over the short term time horizon within the region, is agreed upon and is maintained within all demand planning systems as appropriate, meeting forecast accuracy targets, and that plans remain aligned with the relevant commercial AOP;
- Liaise with key representatives from production Business Units, Direct Procurement and external 3rd party co-manufacturers required to ensure material availability, and that specified demand plans are understood, deliverable and activated effectively, ensuring product supply in accordance with forecast demand;
- Execute the order to invoice process for nominated customers, utilizing support functions where appropriate and engaging effectively with 3rd party logistics service providers, to ensure fulfillment of specified International BU demand, within budget and meeting agreed customer service targets;
- Working closely with the commercial team and key customers, develop a thorough understanding of specified markets to identify the optimum supply chain solution in each case and support implementation in conjunction with finance business partners to reduce unit costs and maximize returns for the International BU;
- Provide support to the Supply Chain Manager as required, coordinating demand and materials supply plans to deliver projects introducing new products/formats/flavours to specified markets;
- Provide support to the Supply Chain Manager as required, to ensure sustainable operational processes are introduced effectively for a new market or supply model;
- Review all systems and processes regularly, utilizing support functions as appropriate to drive optimum utilization of available systems capability, maintaining key KPI’s in a sustainable manner whilst supporting growth.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Academic degree;
- Proficient in Dutch, Fluent English speakers;
- Working knowledge of SAP, APO and Siebel Processes & Procedures (desirable);
- Experience of International Logistics and Export processes within the Dutch & Belgium market (desirable);
- Experience of Order processing, Demand & Supply Planning processes (desirable).
- Ability to engage and influence across a range of business functions, is essential;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Improve the ways of working to engage and support customers;
- Searches for, and creates opportunities to, maximize value to Britvic’s customers;
- Gathers information from a broad range of sources, takes a balanced approach to decision making;
- Takes others with them through a blend of ardour and reason;
- Creates collaborative partnerships across teams and organizations;
- Takes ownership for delivering results of outstanding quality;
- Adapts strategies and activities to reflect changing circumstances, is comfortable working with uncertainty.