Since its foundation in 1904, Coty has been operating internationally in the perfume industry. Today, Coty is a new emerging leader in beauty. With about 10,000 employees, global corporate headquarters in New York and European headquarters in Paris, we still honor François Coty’s mission to “offer a product of rich appearance that is affordable at a variety of price points,” by offering products from ultra-premium luxury to entertainment/lifestyle and accessible price points to match the lifestyle of our consumers.Coty’s entrepreneurial culture is driven by a spirit of “FASTER. FURTHER. FREER” that gives us the agility to make fast decisions, push boundaries and support creativity.
Diversity is the driving force behind Coty’s growth engine. Creativity is our fuel. These are the product categories we have strengthened with entrepreneurial and creative innovation:Fragrances, Color Cosmetics, Skin & Body Care. Due in large part to our global reach, Coty has made a commitment to help make the world a better place. Toward this end, we have significantly increased natural and organic ingredients in our products; and in partnership with DKMS, the world’s largest nonprofit bone-marrow-donor center, Coty has helped facilitate more than 33,000 bone-marrow transplants from a pool of more than 3.4 million registered donors.
Coty has a distinctive culture, and unique set of values, which are the engine for the success and the basis of its competitive advantage. Coty builds brands to inspire and enable consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way. Coty is organized into three divisions: Coty Consumer Beauty, Coty Luxury and Coty Professional Beauty. All three divisions operate independently.
The last few years Coty has grown significantly. To keep growing in the future, we want to engage the best people. Therefore we are looking for a:
INTERIM SR. TRADE MARKETING MANAGER COLOR
This role is to temporarily replace the manager who will be on a maternity leave for 7 months as of July 1st 2017. In is your responsibility to lead the development and deployment of Color category and commercial strategy such as strategy for 5Ps (products, Price, Promotion, Place and POSM), channel strategy and trade plans to deliver sales target. You will work with Marketing and Sales to define size of the initiative, launch timings and plans, promotional strategy to deliver against the objectives and targets.
- Responsible for Max Factor and Sally Hansen commercial strategy;
- Responsible to manage the Jr. trade marketing manager color cosmetics;
- Build bottom up plans in conjunction with Marketing (using building blocks) to deliver FY targets;
- Develop and deploy GTM plans to drive sales fundamentals and establish perfect store execution;
- Review monthly sales vs forecast on each customer and brands and develop gap closing or acceleration plans to deliver FY target;
- Lead S&OP initiative and Promotions input and analysis to inform organization of sufficiency versus expectations;
- Deliver distribution, volume and NR input and preparation at Demand Reviews and Initiative Planning meetings;
- Lead and align with international on commercial strategies per initiative / per brand;
- Collate customer and competitor insights to feedback to global and the brand team. Develop strengthening plans to lead vs competition across multichannel execution;
- Develop category and brand concept sell per semester.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Master degree;
- Relevant working experience in (brand)Marketing;
- Experience in FMCG/beauty industry is an advantage;
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- We are looking for a self-motivated individual with energy, enthusiasm and a dedication to succeed;
- Proven experience in sales and trade marketing;
- Strong analysis skills – Ability to analyze large volumes of complex information, interpret & construct straightforward plans. Advanced usage of Excel & PowerPoint;
- Confident in communicating and influencing at all levels of the organization;
- Strong collaboration skills with a winning team mentality;
- Lives and Breathes beauty;
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills;
- Project management skills, must be able to manage multiple projects & priorities;
- Experience managing P&L & a robust understanding of budgets.