The story of BOS when Grant Rushmere, a passionate, creative entrepreneur set out on a mission to answer the question: Can you be healthy and still have fun? He started looking for the best quality organic rooibos in the world and met Richard Bowsher – entrepreneur and enthusiastic farmer of organic rooibos. The two of them hit it off and started making delicious recipes with natural fruit flavors and designing cans in beautiful colors.
Nowadays BOS has a range of exciting natural healthy ice tea beverages with compelling points of difference. Since the launch in June 2010, BOS has demonstrated explosive growth in the South Africa and strategic European territories and was awarded the fastest growing ice tea in Europe in 2015. Due to this growth, BOS Brands Netherlands BV (BOS NL) was set up in 2013 to establish local operations with an office in Amsterdam. BOS NL is a fast-growing team and provides an entrepreneurial, fun, inclusive, team-centric work environment where hard work and long hours will be rewarded with professional growth, personal achievement and an enriching working experiences.
The unique BOS business needs unique individuals to work here. We want to build a global beverage brand which takes inspiration from our roots to bring health and joy to thirsty people everywhere. Therefore, we are looking for a:
FIELD & KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
The national field & key account manager is a senior role responsible for BOS sales in the Netherlands in the following channels: Independent on trade (regular horeca), Key accounts on trade (La Place, Pathe, HMS Host etc), Wholesale (Sligro, HANOS), Forecourts and off premise (Petrol, To go outlets such as NS Retail, HMS Host, Hema, Broodzaak).
- Plan, develop, and implement strategies for driving and generating sales revenues for the company/group. Give input to national sales plans, monthly sales reports and budgets and interpret sales information to communicate effectively to the sales and BOS senior team;
- Grow the number of independent on premise outlets stocking BOS range of products by producing a target list of new outlets per geography;
- Increase ROS in existing BOS outlets and convert existing outlets to BOS exclusive outlets;
- Manage distributor, wholesale accounts and on premise key accounts. Manage and nature client relationships with BOS on con outlets and educate BOS distributors and sub-distributors and their sales teams to best on sell the BOS brand and products;
- Drive quality in-trade execution through effective coaching and capability building in BOS sales teams, audit in-trade execution and feedback as required;
- Work with the sales teams to ensure BOS volume, availability and distribution targets at existing but also new off trade accounts;
- Ensure that BOS is correctly represented in the top retail clients and ensure that the BOS team actively call on a select group of retail stores to monitor and feedback on execution;
- By working with the BOS marketing team, contribute to the development of new products, new tools, merchandise and promotions to drive sales effectiveness;
- In on premise, identify, create and implement ad-hoc promotion solutions for targeted venues e.g. meal deals, waiter incentives, drinks specials. Assist the distributor on premise key account manager to sell in BOS brand related promotions to key accounts;
- Together with the marketing manager, help plan the relevant consumer trade promotions throughout the year and ensure all trade related promotions are conducted according to the BOS guidelines;
- You will lead, inspire, motivate and manage BOS brand ambassador sales team to maximize their individual performance and the overall performance of the business;
- Manage the national distributor and sub distributor teams (e.g. Sligro, Hanos, Bidfood) and ensure that their teams are fully briefed and upskilled on BOS’s selling points and that they we regularly engage on a social and business level with their sales and telesales teams.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Academic degree;
- Experience minimum 3-5 years in a Sales/Retail role in the FMCG market.
- You are an engaged leader who has the capacity to cope with short term challenges, while still keeping the end vision well ahead of them;
- Hard-working, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, can-do-will-do worker who can work independently;
- Ready to work in an international environment and able to work with a diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds;
- Good attention to detail, well organized and structured.