At Beiersdorf NV we are responsible for the marketing and sales results of international skin care brands like Hansaplast, Eucerin, NIVEA, Nivea for Men and Labello. Located in Amsterdam we employ approximately 80 driven and talented employees across (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance and HR). Together we work hard, with speed and passion to realize our ambitious commercial targets.For the Marketing team we are currently looking for a:
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
The digital project manager ensures the local implementation of the digital strategy defined by the MU Head of Digital. It is key to define the (E-)CRM strategies for the NL marketing organization, build the capabilities and execute the implementation. The results we expect are an increased NIVEA spend per capita for all the (newly recruited) opt-ins (Kantar data). Hereby priority will be given to the website and the (E-)CRM program.
Full lead for the master brand (NIVEA/NIVEA MEN/LABELLO)
- Responsible for the implementation of an efficient CRM in Netherlands;
- Strong coordination with other MU countries and headquarters;
- Define and implement the local (E-)CRM strategy, the qualitative and quantitative objectives, the mission, based on 2 pillars:
- Acquisition: recruit new opt-ins members via digital touchpoints (display, search and affiliate program)
- Loyalty: build a segmentation of target clusters and define specific online offers (webcoupons and ecommerce)
- Pilot and track the results of the activations (number of opt-ins, interactions, number of views, web-coupons clicks, newsletters KPIs);
- Re-challenge and adapt the existing plan if necessary.
Consultant role for the CRM strategy on category level:
- Strong coordination with the agency and the brand managers;
- Define with the product Managers the full year activation plan on category level;
- Pilot and track the results of the activations (number of opt-ins, interactions, number of views);
- Re-challenge and help product managers to adapt the existing plan if necessary.
Brand content (website/ CRM)
- Ensures the content coherence among the different devices and touchpoints (website, CRM platform, desktop and mobile);
- Ensures the respect of GBU guidelines and a perfect fit with NIVEA core values;
- Define the content and creative strategy and the full year content proposed by the agency;
- Responsible for the content validation (formally approve it via mail, register it on a shared file, re-challenge it in case of risk assessment);
- Manages the products updates on the website respecting SEO guidelines from the Headquarters;
- Localise the content / module provided by the Headquarters;
- Create synergy and link with accurate social media content for netlinking purpose.
- The project manager participates to the digitalization of the Dutch company (organization of digital events internally, spread the digital culture to the management team, training of the BM).
- Has a strong coordinating role with the rest of the marketing team (consultant to the other BMs);
- Coordinating role for the digitalization within the local Team;
- Responsible of the digital agency coordination;
- Cooperation with the other Mus (best practices exchanges) and with HH;
- Coordination with Market Research team and Consumer Relations team.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Academic degree;
- Professional experience in E-commerce and Digital (management).
- Strategic thinking;
- Strong data analysis skills;
- Team player;
- Excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills;
- Commercially minded;
- Strong project management skills;
- Performance driven, proactive and customer orientated;
- Good IT literacy.