Looking back on nearly 140 years of success, Henkel’s vision is to become a global leader in brands and technologies. Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial sector today and is well known for brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. The company is organized into three globally operating business units: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. The Dax-30 company is headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany, and proud of its about 50,000 employees from more than 120 nations worldwide. Henkel is globally active and has as strong presence in emerging markets.
Henkel´s Beauty Care division holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast-moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career. For Henkel’s Beauty Care Professional division (Schwarzkopf Professional) in the Marketing department we are looking for :
POSITION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the Customer Marketing Strategy of our most important professional brand, Schwarzkopf Professional;
- Develop adequate go-to market strategies & tactics for your Schwarzkopf Professional brands (like Bonacure, OSiS, Blondme), including promotional planning and development of promotion materials;
- Proactively follow up on results (turnover, profitability) of your brands;
- Responsible for the PR (trade press) & social media strategy in order to increase our visibility and brand recognition;
- Manage your customer marketing budget and forecast the quantities of future product launches;
- Inform and support our Sales Department in maximizing client’s salon success;
- Manage the Junior Customer Marketeer and an intern.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Master degree;
- Relevant working experience in a Marketing and/or Sales role;
- Experience in FMCG is an advantage;
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Affinity with branded premium consumer goods and hairdressing business;
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a creative mind, a can-do mentality and you are very hands on;
- Able to deal with large amounts of information and condense it to presentable report;
- Strong communicator: able to stand your ground and communicate your point at various managerial levels. Using quantitative and qualitative data to generate information for the various contacts both internally and externally;
- You show strong collaboration, influencing and presentation skills;
- You are digital ‘savvy’, high knowledge on and experienced in the latest trends in social media.