We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands is sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. We refuse to settle, want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible.
Therefore, we are looking for a:
SENIOR BRAND MANAGER WELLA
In Coty Professional Beauty, the Commercial Operations Manager role is truly unique as it is a hybrid role covering Marketing and Commercial. It is an excellent role that can lead to Marketing and Trade Marketing roles across the divisions in the future. You’ll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who is passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way. In this position you will have the P&L responsibility for the well-known brand Wella.
Today, undoubtedly Commercial Operations Managers are responsible for activating locally commercial plans to enable net revenue growth and brand awareness. The Gain and Grow activities and capability plans that enable our frontline to win in salons, stores and with e-commerce through perfect execution. They also ultimately have responsibility for commercial strategy and trade terms. However, it is also critical that they own local brand building and marketing in and out of salon, with a high focus on digital support as well. You will be reporting to Julia Velzeboer (Commercial Operations Director Professional).
- You will leading the Benelux brand’s strategic choices, leading the 360 degrees roll-out plans of product launches, developing commercial innovations as well as marketing, digital & commercial tools, while collaborating with multi-functional teams and agency partners;
- From the first day, you will be given immediate responsibility and be expected to build your part of the business as if it were your own;
- You will be responsible for developing marketing & commercial plans enabling our Front Line to Gain & Grow externally. Key is to drive proven consumer sell-through programs, drive brand awareness, image & reputation through several programs, accountable to drive in-market growth & ensure excellence in execution across channels. This includes global initiatives & local amplification where needed, local offline and online brand, media and influencer planning;
- You will use your marketing & commercial plan to build on consumer and customer insights to deliver overall business objectives and strategies;
- Working in a multifunctional and international environment, you will be able to develop your analytical, technical and leadership skills;
- You will be the people manager of the Salon Shopper Marketing Communication Expert.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Academic degree;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Using your analytical, technical and leadership skills you will act as the entrepreneur of your own brands;
- Leadership-skills, pro-active and disciplined;
- Strong collaboration skills and strategic thinking;
- You are an engaged leader who has the capacity to cope with short term challenges, while still keeping the end vision well ahead of them;
- You are a curious individual, with a passion for beauty and able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use gut feeling and instinct when these are missing;
- You are able to work with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team;
- Agile & Passion for winning;
- Working experience in Marketing & Sales with a strong preference for the beauty category;
- Experience with Digital Marketing.