Since its foundation in 1904, Coty has been operating internationally in the perfume industry. Today, Coty is a new emerging leader in beauty. With about 10,000 employees, global corporate headquarters in New York and European headquarters in Paris, we still honor François Coty’s mission to “offer a product of rich appearance that is affordable at a variety of price points,” by offering products from ultra-premium luxury to entertainment/lifestyle and accessible price points to match the lifestyle of our consumers. Coty’s entrepreneurial culture is driven by a spirit of “FASTER. FURTHER. FREER” that gives us the agility to make fast decisions, push boundaries and support creativity.
Within Coty Professional Beauty we build lasting, supportive and passionate partnerships with our customers, professional hair salons. With our brand portfolio including Wella Professionals, Nioxin, System Professional, Sebastian Professional, Sassoon Professional, ghd and OPI, and with our services we help the salon-owners make their personal dreams of success become a reality every day. We elevate the industry and are distribution obsessed having our hairdressers at heart.
The last few years Coty has grown significantly. To keep growing in the future, we want to engage the best people. Our aim is to recruit the best commercial people who have the potential to grow to the top. To help Coty achieve this, we are currently looking for a:
COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
In Coty Professional Beauty, the Commercial Operations Manager role is truly unique as it is a hybrid role covering Marketing and Commercial. It is an excellent role that can lead to Marketing and Trade Marketing roles across the divisions in the future.
Today, undoubtedly Commercial Leaders are responsible for activating locally commercial plans. The Gain and Grow activities and capability plans that enable our frontline to win in salons and stores through perfect execution. They also ultimately have responsibility for commercial strategy and trade terms. However, it is also critical that they own local brand building and marketing in and out of salon.
You will join the Coty Professional Beauty Division in one of our country operations as Commercial Operations Manager on a Benelux brand group based in the Netherlands. You will report to Marketing Director, Monique Jagmohansingh.
- You will lead the i) Benelux brand’s strategic choices, ii) lead the 360 degrees roll-out plans of product launches, iii) develop commercial innovations as well as marketing & commercial tools, while collaborating with multi-functional teams and agency partners;
- From the first day, you will be given immediate responsibility and be expected to build your part of the business as if it were your own;
- You will be responsible for developing marketing & commercial plans enabling our Front Line to Gain & Grow externally. Key is to i) excite our hairdressers with strong commercial tools, ii) drive proven consumer sell-through programs, iii) drive brand awareness, image & reputation through several programs, iv) be accountable to drive in-market growth & ensure excellence in execution across channels. This includes global initiatives & local amplification where needed: v) local brand & media planning;
- You will use your marketing & commercial plan to build on consumer and customer insights to deliver overall business objectives and strategies;
- Working in a multifunctional and international environment, you will be able to develop your analytical, technical and leadership skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Academic degree;
- Using your analytical, technical and leadership skills you will act as the entrepreneur of your own brand;
- Leadership-skills, pro-active and disciplined;
- Strong collaboration skills and strategic thinking;
- You are an engaged leader who has the capacity to cope with short term challenges, while still keeping the end vision well ahead of them;
- You are a curious individual, with a passion for beauty and able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use gut feeling and instinct when these are missing;
- You are able to work with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team;
- Passion for winning;
- Working experience in Marketing & Sales with a strong preference and passion for the beauty category.