Looking back on nearly 140 years of success, Henkel’s vision is to become a global leader in brands and technologies. Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial sector today and is well known for brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. The company is organized into three globally operating business units: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. The Dax-30 company is headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany, and proud of its about 50,000 employees from more than 120 nations worldwide. Henkel is globally active and has as strong presence in emerging markets.
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for? For our division Laundry & Homecare, famous for the brands Persil, Witte Reus, Fleuril, Dylon, Vapona and Silan, department Sales we are looking for a:
As a Commercial Controller you will be in charge of controlling and analyzing the Sales activities and results in order to achieve defined business objectives, ensure good reporting and collaboration between Sales and Finance. You will report to the Local Sales director.
- Pricing & Margin: calculation and maintenance;
- Sales budget and customer conditions: follow-up and implementation;
- Sales planning and financial forecast;
- Sales results analysis and animation;
- Financial partner for business projects (promo, innos, pricing strategy) in marketing and sales;
- Close collaboration with international Sales unit & Finance department;
- Financial reportings (monthly and quarterly).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Master degree (Finance, Economics or Business studies);
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of English.
- Strong affinity with finance;
- Pragmatic, creative and enthusiastic person;
- Independent personality that takes initiatives and works efficiently;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent computer skills including MS Excel;
- Working experience in FMCG and/or Finance (controlling business analysis or audit).