At Beiersdorf NV we are responsible for the marketing and sales results of international skin care brands like Hansaplast, Eucerin, NIVEA, Nivea for Men and Labello. Located in Amsterdam we employ approximately 80 driven and talented employees across (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance and HR). Together we work hard, with speed and passion to realize our ambitious commercial targets. For the Marketing department we are currently looking for a:
BRAND MANAGER – Eucerin
In the role of Brand Manager you will define and execute the local marketing strategy on the marketing mix levers (price, promo, advertising, place, innovation) for the responsible brand group(s). This is based on the international portfolio to ensure meeting set objectives in market shares, sales and margins. In this senior role you will report directly to one of the Marketing Managers. At Beiersdorf you work intensively with all other business functions; Sales, SCM, Supply Chain, Financial Controlling & HR.
Besides defining the strategy for the brands within your category, you will have other key responsibilities which you can find below:
Plans and Forecast
- Ensure to deliver the MS and NS objectives for the respective category(s);
- Closely pilot the monthly NS tracking and SoV/SoM efficiency;
- Owns the marketing budget.
Product Campaigns/ Launches
- Define the KSF and KI strategy defining the priorities for business;
- Set local objectives for the local launched (qualitative objectives, NS, MS);
- Define and implement local launch activations in order to deliver the set objectives (digital-print-POS) based on strong local insights and a good customer knowledge;
- Support MLUs by developing and ratifying local adaptations to global product campaigns (mainly TV);
- Monitor the launches performances and adapt activations plans if necessary;
- Ensure an efficient information flow to the Marketing Management Team, within the MU & to the GBUs and engage key stakeholders to maximize launch;
- Provide a clear recommendation in term of optimal price positioning respecting the Beiersdorf compliance guidelines;
- Provide input/ local insights to GBU for product development, category knowledge and growth opportunities.
Media and Communication
- Deliver an efficient plan (follow up of SoV/SoM).
- In case of copy development, is responsible of the content, production, validation process and costs;
- Has a good knowledge of the local media landscape and media trends, integrate local insights to optimize/develop communication;
- Define the media planning and ensure a good execution.
- Support of regional innovation projects and providing local consumer insights / needs into the process.
Corporate Branding & compliance guidelines
- Ensuring alignment of corporate brand image with global identity guidelines and adequate usage of institutional information – both internally and externally;
- Ensure the perfect fit with Beiersdorf guidelines;
- Responsible for ensuring a perfect validation process management (of artworks, media adaptations, digital content);
- Work as a teamplayer in close cooperation with Media, Digital and Research Manager.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree;
- Professional experience, preferably in FMCG or Retail.
- You are analytical, process driven and you are able to pro-actively recognize and react to market opportunities;
- You are able to translate numbers to concrete recommendations;
- You pro-actively recognize possible opportunities and will base your actions accordingly;
- You are commercial, not afraid to take risks and you have the ability to convince others;
- You are a strong communicator, quick-witted and will always strive to achieve the best possible results;
- You are ambitious and driven to demand success.