At Beiersdorf NV we are responsible for the marketing and sales results of international skin care brands like Hansaplast, Eucerin, NIVEA, Nivea for Men and Labello. Located in Amsterdam we employ approximately 80 driven and talented employees across (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance and HR). Together we work hard, with speed and passion to realize our ambitious commercial targets.
For the Pharmacy team we are currently looking for a:
BRAND MANAGER EUCERIN
In the role of Brand Manager you will define and execute the local marketing strategy on the marketing mix levers (price, promo, advertising, place, innovation) for Eucerin. You are going to set KPI’s and achieve specific net sales and market share objectives through the development of a yearly Product Marketing Plan across specific brand responsibilities. Hereby you will collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to address all 3 target groups (consumer, dermatologists & pharmacy assistants) and enhance marketing capability. You will report to Jaimy van Eeten; Business Leader Pharmacy.
Next to this, you will also have the following key responsibilities:
Plans and Forecast
- Ensure to deliver the MS and NS objectives for the brand;
- Closely pilot the monthly NS tracking & exchange with Supply Chains and Sales;
- Owns the marketing budget to guarantee the profitability of the brand.
- Own the pipeline & define the priorities for business with yearly key initiatives;
- Set local objectives for the local launches (qualitative objectives, NS, MS);
- Define and implement local launch activations in order to deliver the set objectives (digital-print-POS) based on strong local insights and a good customer knowledge;
- Adaptations to global product campaigns and/or develop local product campaigns;
- Activate professional target groups of the brand through Pharmacy Assistant Trainings & doctor recommendations;
- Monitor the launches performances and adapt activations plans if necessary;
- Brand performance tracking, closely tracking competition;
- Provide a deep understanding on the marketing mix elements;
- Ensure an efficient information flow to the Pharmacy Channel Leader, within the Benelux & to GBU / Hamburg;
- Provide a clear recommendation in terms of optimal price positioning respecting the Beiersdorf compliance guidelines;
- Provide input/ local insights to GBU for product development, category knowledge and growth opportunities.
Media and Communication
- Responsibility of the content, campaign production, validation process and costs;
- Has a good knowledge of the local media landscape and media trends, integrate local insights to optimize/develop communication;
- Lead digital marketing campaigns (YouTube, Google Adwords, Facebook media steering) and track the performances in collaboration with the agencies;
- Define the media planning & ensure a good execution;
- Deliver an efficient media & communication plan throughout all touchpoints & target groups.
Corporate Branding & Compliance Guidelines
- Ensuring alignment of corporate brand image with global identity guidelines and adequate usage of institutional information – both internally and externally;
- Ensure the perfect fit with Beiersdorf guidelines;
- Responsible for ensuring a perfect validation process management (of artworks, media adaptations, digital content);
- Work as a team player in close cooperation with Detailing Manager & the sales team, reporting into the Business Leader Pharmacy Channel;
- Close cooperation with all other business functions, Supply Chain, Financial Controlling, HR.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree;
- Relevant work experience in A-brand Marketing / Brand Management (preferably in FMCG or retail);
- Experience in Digital Marketing (digital campaigns and/or e-Commerce) is a pre;
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- You are analytical, process driven and you are able to pro-actively recognize and react to market opportunities;
- You are able to translate numbers to concrete recommendations;
- You pro-actively recognize possible opportunities and will base your actions accordingly;
- You are commercial, not afraid to take risks and you have the ability to convince others;
- You are a strong communicator, quick-witted and will always strive to achieve the best possible results;
- You are ambitious and driven to demand success.