Looking back on nearly 140 years of success, Henkel’s vision is to become a global leader in brands and technologies. Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial sector today and is well known for brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. The company is organized into three globally operating business units: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. The Dax-30 company is headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany, and proud of its about 50,000 employees from more than 120 nations worldwide. Henkel is globally active and has as strong presence in emerging markets.
Henkel´s Beauty Care division – trusted by generations of families- holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding.To maintain the trusted quality (and leading market position) it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion, embrace change and who accelerate when given great amounts of responsibility. What do you strive for? For Henkel’s Beauty Care division (famous for the brands Taft, Fa, Schwarzkopf and Syoss) in the department Marketing we are looking for a:
- Responsibility for the brand portfolio, including some of the most exciting brands in this market;
- Creation of the yearly strategic brand plans, taking into account the international strategy;
- Realization of the brand objectives and formulation/ implementation of the marketing mix (both strategic and operational elements);
- Market research and consumer insights to ensure profound analysis and understanding of the market;
- Collaboration with external (agencies and suppliers) and internal parties (sales, trade marketing, logistics, international headquarters);
- Part of the Benelux Marketing Team of the Beauty Care Division, including several Brand Managers, Assistants and the Marketing Manager.
In this role you will report to Anke van Graeve.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Master degree;
- Relevant working experience in a Marketing role;
- Experience in FMCG is an advantage;
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Strong experience with marketing communication, including digital;
- Independent, entrepreneurial and ambitious;
- Passionate about your job but also commercial and result oriented;
- Energetic, persuasive and great communication skills;
- Strong analytic skills and ability to work independently, creative and persistent.