Looking back on nearly 140 years of success, Henkel’s vision is to become a global leader in brands and technologies. Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial sector today and is well known for brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. The company is organized into three globally operating business units: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. The Dax-30 company is headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany, and proud of its about 50,000 employees from more than 120 nations worldwide. Henkel is globally active and has as strong presence in emerging markets.
Henkel’s Beauty Care division – trusted by generations of families- holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. To maintain the trusted quality (and leading market position) it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion, embrace change and who accelerate when given great amounts of responsibility. What do you strive for? For Henkel’s Beauty Care division (famous for the brands Taft, Fa, Schwarzkopf and Syoss) in the department Marketing we are looking for a:
- Responsibility for marketing mix for assigned brand;
- Close coordination of product innovation and launch activities with internal departments and external agencies;
- Development and execution of consumer promotions and trade programs designed to gain volume, market share and profits;
- Maintain ongoing communication with Sales personnel to learn about changing market conditions and modify promotion programs to support market changes;
- Continuously monitor the performance of assigned brands using sales reports and research data. Apprise management of significant changes. Ensure current knowledge of the competitive environment via outside sources;
- Work with cross-functional team to identify and produce possible line extensions that can add incremental market share;
- Development of annual marketing plan for assigned brands. Includes business review, development of alternative/contingency plans, and overall strategy for the brand Preparation and presentation of brand’s key data to relevant bodies;
- Support International Marketing Unit in further brand development.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Master degree;
- Relevant working experience in a Marketing role;
- Experience in FMCG is an advantage;
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Strong experience with marketing communication;
- Self-motivated with high levels of initiative, able to take ownership of projects and progress them through to completion;
- Solution and problem solving orientation, good people skills and ability to work in a team;
- Independent, entrepreneurial and ambitious;
- Passionate about your job but also commercial and result oriented;
- Energetic, persuasive and great communication skills;
- Strong analytic skills and ability to work independently, creative and persistent.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Package.